Direct Tv - W9...Cannot provide our company a W9 form to save their lives!!!!
I have asked this company for almost a month now to provide our company with a W9 form so that I can set up an account for them in our system.They attempted to fax me a copy (3) times but failed.
Then they tried to mail me a copy but failed. I asked them if they could verify that it was ever mailed and I still have not had a response. I am currently using my personal credit card to pay the invoices and then apply for re-imbursement from my employer to get my money back.
I'll never ever use DiectTV again!!!!review #128834
You may also like
- "Dr. Paul Salinas misdiagnosed my case and elected an aggressive surgery when a radiology report stated surgery wasn't necessary at this time. I was alone in the hospital on strong..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "If you were or still are a member of Kaiser & you had an appointment on January 19, 2012 it is most likely that someone else received your medical information..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "black mold is growing in our beautiful bragada mattress apparently because human body heat against A BIG SPONGE and a cold surface will form condensation (3rd grade science) and therefore..."
- "I bought a bed recommended by the salesman at the Thornton location for a sleep number 5000. The middle support broke and punctured a hole in 1 of the air..."
- "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..."
- "this place is AWFUL I have waited 6 months for a simple order and have been LIED To repeatly by the employees and the owner I ordered three pieces and..."
- "This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I..."