Direct Tv - W9...Cannot provide our company a W9 form to save their lives!!!!

3666 of 3863 Direct Tv Reviews
Issue not resolved

I have asked this company for almost a month now to provide our company with a W9 form so that I can set up an account for them in our system.They attempted to fax me a copy (3) times but failed.

Then they tried to mail me a copy but failed. I asked them if they could verify that it was ever mailed and I still have not had a response. I am currently using my personal credit card to pay the invoices and then apply for re-imbursement from my employer to get my money back.

I'll never ever use DiectTV again!!!!

c3070a4 review #128834

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.