Direct Tv - W9...Cannot provide our company a W9 form to save their lives!!!!
I have asked this company for almost a month now to provide our company with a W9 form so that I can set up an account for them in our system.They attempted to fax me a copy (3) times but failed.
Then they tried to mail me a copy but failed. I asked them if they could verify that it was ever mailed and I still have not had a response. I am currently using my personal credit card to pay the invoices and then apply for re-imbursement from my employer to get my money back.
I'll never ever use DiectTV again!!!!review #128834
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "Pictures attached...Second try at Minute Clinic in Columbia, SC as my employer is pushing everyone to clinics now. This time, Jan 22. Sign is and I am given..."
- "Terry Allison of Terry Allison Watches is a trashy ho bag cheater who will break your heart! Don't trust Terry Allison with your heart! Terry Allison of Terry Allison Watches..."
- "I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids. The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted..."
- "IncidentI purchased a Red and black contemporary sofa from LA furniture via ebay! I called prior to purchase to confirm the red was primary red rather than some off color...."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "Moderators go on your private message and if you don't want to talk with them they banned you. And just bs what Joel says, you can get banned for..."
- "1) The dryer never shuts off, even if I select a timed dry. I have to set a personal timer, and go manually shut it off otherwise it just stays..."