Direct TV - vacation stoppage
two opoeraors Adam and Leonardi that would not even have the respect to
help in a riduculous charge of 5.79 that they would not credit
I probably would have DISH and forfeit Direct TV
The service is absolutely uncalled for and there are many open positions
for the public to have a job and not be as rude
I am seriously thinking of dropping them as a network
Bad service Bad service bad service bad service bad bad bad bad bad
unhappy unhappy unhappy dissatisfied unhapppy dissatisfied unhapppy and
more and more and more and more and more - now does that add up to 100 words to post a complaint or do you want morebd3f7ca
You may also like
- "First of all salesman lied to me i asked him if i get the red zone channel of course he said yes but did not inform me it was a..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "Very disappointed . The costumer service is so disrespectful . The picture will say for itself. ..."
- "Purchased Commercial gooseneck lighting for outdoor sign lighting and for my exterior seating area and awning lighting purposes. After 15 days I finally received my order. I ordered all the..."
- "I went to rerun the item and was a guy that he was the manager he it's 30 days refund policy I wanted to retun it after 20 days and..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."