Direct Tv - Vacation stoppage
two opoeraors Adam and Leonardi that would not even have the respect to
help in a riduculous charge of 5.79 that they would not credit
I probably would have DISH and forfeit Direct TV
The service is absolutely uncalled for and there are many open positions
for the public to have a job and not be as rude
I am seriously thinking of dropping them as a network
Bad service Bad service bad service bad service bad bad bad bad bad
unhappy unhappy unhappy dissatisfied unhapppy dissatisfied unhapppy and
more and more and more and more and more - now does that add up to 100 words to post a complaint or do you want more
More Review Details
- Review category
- Television/ Radio
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "Comcast is over charging me, and will not resolve the issue. About 4 months ago, I switched from DirecTv to Comcast. I picked a plan that came out to $172/month,..."
- "Hello fellow anglers! I recently purchased three of the new Blair Wiggins Signature series flats blue rods. I purchased the 7.2', 7.9' and the 8.0' rods. I..."
- "I ordered 3/4" X 3/8" T-Molding. 3/4" = .750 decimal. They sent me 11/16" or .6875. Now, their site states all measurements are approximate. The problem with that is when..."
- "Is it just me or has every single pepperidge farm's product gotten small and tastes like garbage. Look at the photo,the picture is all dusted with powered sugar and filled..."
- "The LA Fitness gym located on Sheridan St in Hollywood, Fl, is the dirtiest and most poorly managed gym I've ever been to. When my wife and I go in..."
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "I waited up all night (2 am my time) for the deals to start, but the two TVs that were supposed to be online only deals never changed from sold..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."