Direct Tv - Vacation stoppage
two opoeraors Adam and Leonardi that would not even have the respect to
help in a riduculous charge of 5.79 that they would not credit
I probably would have DISH and forfeit Direct TV
The service is absolutely uncalled for and there are many open positions
for the public to have a job and not be as rude
I am seriously thinking of dropping them as a network
Bad service Bad service bad service bad service bad bad bad bad bad
unhappy unhappy unhappy dissatisfied unhapppy dissatisfied unhapppy and
more and more and more and more and more - now does that add up to 100 words to post a complaint or do you want more
More Review Details
- Review category
- Television/ Radio
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "Shanda Lancaster is an uneducated mentally ill woman spreading vicious cruel rumors and hate all over the internet.She tried to appear as an advocate against defamation when she spends her..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "First time going and last. I don't even know what to say about this. Worst sub ever. One slice off meat what is this subway...."
- "Two weeks ago I was on my 30 minute lunch break and decided to go to Taco Bell, which is a 3 minute drive from where I work. When..."