Direct Tv - Unauthorized use of account lawsuit
My name is Adrienne jones I recently put in a order for direct tv and my card was charged 300.00 and direct tv told me on the day of my installation that they were not going to give me service because of a 7 year old bill that's already in collections I would like my 300.00 back to my account because I have no service and that's wat my card was charged for so now I feel like that's theft I don't want to take this any further my whole family is involved in law and I know my rights can u please take care of this matter I work for my money not to get it robbed like that please let me no wat ur going to do so I can take the proper legal steps against direct tv for theft no service no boxes I have nothing but ah missing 300.00 out my account and direct tv gave me nothing
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Dish network killed my puppy. I live on a dead end drive with no trespassing signs posted around my property. Today a few minutes after I let my puppy out to..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "Our pizza arrived and it had a funny odor. Each of is (3 people) took a piece and started eating it. I could not eat mine as..."
- "Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive..."
- "Purchased what seemed to be a great sectional for a bit more money than we wanted but thought "Huffman koo"" was a reputable company. How wrong we were. LIES,..."