Direct Tv - Unauthorized use of account lawsuit
My name is Adrienne jones I recently put in a order for direct tv and my card was charged 300.00 and direct tv told me on the day of my installation that they were not going to give me service because of a 7 year old bill that's already in collections I would like my 300.00 back to my account because I have no service and that's wat my card was charged for so now I feel like that's theft I don't want to take this any further my whole family is involved in law and I know my rights can u please take care of this matter I work for my money not to get it robbed like that please let me no wat ur going to do so I can take the proper legal steps against direct tv for theft no service no boxes I have nothing but ah missing 300.00 out my account and direct tv gave me nothingreview #477798
You may also like
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "I've bought this luggage with a 3 years manufacturers warranty in April 2014. The edge wires on both sides have opened up due to poor quality covering and when..."
- "About 2 weeks ago on Friday, I ordered a Cobb salad at the Bob Evans at Wagh Chapel location in Crofton, Md. In stead of bringing me the salad..."