Direct Tv - Unauthorized use of account lawsuit

My name is Adrienne jones I recently put in a order for direct tv and my card was charged 300.00 and direct tv told me on the day of my installation that they were not going to give me service because of a 7 year old bill that's already in collections I would like my 300.00 back to my account because I have no service and that's wat my card was charged for so now I feel like that's theft I don't want to take this any further my whole family is involved in law and I know my rights can u please take care of this matter I work for my money not to get it robbed like that please let me no wat ur going to do so I can take the proper legal steps against direct tv for theft no service no boxes I have nothing but ah missing 300.00 out my account and direct tv gave me nothing

More Review Details

Product or service
Card Charge
Review category
Television/ Radio
Review rating
3 out of 5
review #477798

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Direct Tv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 24, 2014 #798512

Adrienne jones...Anytime you give a business or anyone your account# either checking or credit card. You are authorizing them to debit your card or account any amount they see fit. Since your family is in law enforcement, you already knew that didn't you? You family most likely also told you that you can dispute the charges with a credit card and your money will be returned pending their investigation outcome.If found in DTV's favor the charge will be reapplied to your card but since the charge is 7 years old,there is a question as to the charge being legal at this point. Call and talk to your credit card and ask their advice.

1 0 Reply
good luck

Mar 03, 2014 #790747

You already committed theft of services by never paying them...good luck thief

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Direct Tv. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Direct Tv.
Filing a new complaint about