SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

aa6a178
Had an experience with Direct TV?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
3173 of 3816 Direct Tv Reviews
Gette

Oct 15 Delhi, Iowa

I am really disappointed with Direct TV, unless I want to watch commercials there is little else to watch..It's pretty obvious that Direct is only interested in the money they can make from the commercials not providing shows the comsumer's can watch. My son has free antenna TV and has more variety than I have. Everyone I know is saying the same thing..

Dex

Oct 15 Houston, Texas

Been a customer since 2005, move once always had DirecTV, had a problem with a bill and my account was cancelled and sent to collection in a months time even though I paid more than half the bill due with plans to pay the rest the next month. I was sent a early cancellation fee of 400.00 because someone from Directv indicated on my account that I went to Comcast and then came back! Really! now they want me to dispute this with corporate by email or letter. keep in mind a member since 2005!!!!!

Qumiby

Oct 15

Sent a check for payment of $1000 on September 12, 2014. Our bill was 143.35, so a credit balance should have been applied. Instead, we have received a past due notice of $331.80, and our service is being disconnected tomorrow, October 16, if we don't pay. Have spent five hours on phone since Friday, Oct. 10 trying to get this corrected. Spoke with: Kathy, Laura (online), and Alvin. Have also filed a complaint with BBB. I cant believe that there is no one in this company able to check their deposit files with JP Morgan Chase Bank, where the cancelled check was stamped to be deposited by DirecTv, and to post this payment correctly. It is very poor, when people spend time working, pay their bills, and get shafted the way this company has done!!!!

Rosebud

Sep 30 Burleson, Texas

I have had problems from the beginning. When I turn the TV on, I get either agray screen with sound or a screen with colored lines, or a screen with a big wide white stripe. This morning, it took four (4) tries to get it on. When I change channels, the picture comes on then blacks out. I got up this morning and the screen was showing no signal. I turned it off before I went to sleep. This is not the first time for this. The worst part is, I finally talked them into sending me a new receiver..they made me pay $21.00 for shipping..and this is the same thing the old one was doing!!!

Sep 25 Boise, Idaho

I too am getting screwed by Direct TV. They are billing me for NFL Sunday ticket. Single mom, don't watch sports. I HATE football. But, not as much as I hate Direct TV. I am going to Dish and I am going to tell everyone I ever meet how much of a scam Direct TV is. It's weird that they'd be interested in losing a customer of 10 years over $200.

1 0 Reply
veronica

Oct 09

Theyr're doing the same thing to me. Complain loud enough and for every person you talk to, ask to speak to someone over that person. They CAN remove it but they won't reimburse for what they've already charged you. But they won't remove it for this coming bill, which in the last year has gone from $53 to $132. I can't get out of my contract without the fee. I can't stop the draft payment which will come out in two days. And they can't saying they can't make things happen when the truth is that they don't want to. Directv is greedy and simply does not care if their customers are upset with them, because there's just someone else to take our place when we leave.

SHAWN

Sep 23

FIRST HELLO, IM WRITTING YOU THIS BECAUSE I CALLED LAST MONTH AND THE LADY STATED THAT MY BILL WAS GOING TO BE ON PRICE BUT WHEN I GOT MY BILL IT WAS HIGHER. I CALLED TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE WHO TELLS ME THAT, THATS JUST WHAT IT IS AND I HAVE TO PAY IT OR I WILL CUT OFF. YOUR COMPANY DID NOT TRY TO OFFER ME ANY KIND OF PROMOTION WHICH YOULL NEVER HAVE ONE ANYWAYS. EVERY TIME I CALL THERE NEVER IS ONE. I CANT BELEIVE YOU RATHER LOSE AN CUSTOMER OVER $20 THEN TO TRY AND HELP THEM OUT HOW SAD OF A COMPANY...

Helen

Sep 22 Chicago, Illinois

They charge me $21.80 for delivery. Its one time payment but I got charged twice. Three people I have to talk in the phone in 3 different department .

TRIXY

Sep 16

Last year I ordered Directv NFL package for my bar. This year I did not order it. They started taking the money out of my account $2400 so far. When I tried to cancel the package which I didn't order, they said I have to keep it and they will keep taking the money or put it in collections. THIS IS ROBBERY

Tom

Sep 22

Trixy---we have the same problem but we never ordered the NFL package. Supposedly it came as a free trial package and then they began billing us for it. Same response as you got, they won't do anything and I just have to keep paying the $39.99 per month.

Kim

Sep 16 Greenwood, Indiana

I have been with Directv for over a year and have referred 3 people. But instead of my bill going down it keeps going up. e
Every month I have to call them to adjust my bill. I am on disability and cant afford $95 a mo when its to be $30 a mo for the referrals. I called and now they gave me a step down on package which is mostly adds. So Iam done!!! NO MORE REFFERALS!!! GONNA BREAK MY CONTRACT AND GO WITH CABLE! at least I will know what my bill will be every mo and my tv wont go out in bad weather.

gigi

Sep 13

Not at all happy about all the mis information that is always given by direct tv they constantly say how sorry they are but at th he end of th he day the customer always suffer ABSOLUTELY fed up

JR

Sep 04 Honokaa, Hawaii

We are "loyal" customers who sign two year contracts, which we can't get out of, and they pull major stations from us? Right now Seahawks-Packers are playing on NBC and we can't even watch it. Fed up with BS negotiations, you are right, there is no customer service. Unfortunately I went through the same thing with DISH a few years ago when they pulled AMC. One of these company's needs to start treating us like the paying customers we are.

Sep 03

thanks for her address. There is no customer service. they treat you as a sub-human. extremely condesending. TALKED DOWN TO ME THROUGHOUT REPRESENTATIVE WAS CHRISTINA #3150101...i WAS LOOKING TO CHANGE TO DIRECT TV BUT AFTER THIS THERE IS NO WAY. I WILL PAY MORE WITH MY CABLE CO. THAN GO THRU THE *** I JUST DID. AFTER 21 MINS. SHE SAID SHE WOULD GET A SUPER . AT 27 MINS THE MUSIC CHANGED TO THE SAME ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I INITIALLY HEARD. IN OTHER WORDS, SHE DISCONNECTED ME.

Patty

Sep 03 Akron, Ohio

I can't believe Directv is taking channel 19!! This is Browns Town, and that's our channel! The price keeps going up anyway, so that's BS about it being the reason they won't negotiate. We will be switching our provider if nothing is done ASAP. Plus-the web site says we will never interrupt your service, and that's a bald face lie!!

Mikeman

Sep 03 Kansas City, Missouri

I was a loyal DTV customer. From Oct 2010 until I sold my home and moved, in 2013. I did the movers packet that was offered. All was set and was great until the installation team attempted to install my service at my new address. They informed me that they could not put the dish in the back yard because of a tree. It is located on the south west part of my yard and is large. He put it in the front yard. My landlord called immediately and informed me it had to be moved. I called the local DTV office and they explained there was no other area of my yard that would work. I miss watching 'Sunday ticket". Last year I took advantage of the "Madden 25 promo". It allowed me to stream Sunday ticket through my tablet. Early this year I spoke to DTV and explained that i was a loyal customer before. If it was not for the tree I still would be. the gentleman informed me that I am just the type of customer that will benefit from streaming Sunday ticket to my P.C. He then transferred me to the Sunday ticket dept. It is then that I was informed that the streaming Sunday ticket option is not offered in Kansas City MO. I am also not a student at a top of the line university either. Some students at certain colleges(not many) also are offered this option. I ordered NFL rewind as a alternative option. So I can watch the game the next day. About two weeks ago the salesman for DTV was in the local Sams club. He explained that now DTV has a new satellite in the east. He told me that the tree is... Show more

marcia

Sep 02

I am going to cancel my service if we don't get CBS back...this is ridiculous that we lose a major network...

GENE HUGHES

Sep 02 Newland, North Carolina

WE WANT CBS BACK ,IF WE ARE NOT GETTING SOMETHING WE ARE PAYING FOR WE WANT OUR BILL LOWERED,IF WE DONT GET IT BACK I AM GOING TO DISH

Sep 01 Shelby, North Carolina

I am fed up with direct TV taking channels away and charging more at the same time. Luckily my contract is up at the end of the month and I will be changing providers. Instead of taking *** away how about lowering the high *** bills

1-20 of 1018 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
×