SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP
There is power in numbers. Send your Direct TV complaints directly to:
Ms. Ellen Filipiak
SR VP, Customer Care
2230 E Imperial Highway
El Segundo, CA 90245
Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.
Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).
Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.review #161083
You may also like
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "On the live feeds for BB16 at CBS a house guest named Frank Grande simulation the Zing Bot raping a female house guest. The men in the room and..."
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "DO NOT USE C. Johnson Paving from Lincoln, R.I. After 2 years my driveway started to crack and sink. They say they will come out to look at it then..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "On 9-5-2014 I purchased a 40” LED television made by Element Electronics at Target in Bridgewater, NJ for $299.99 + tax, took it home, and the television worked fine until..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim.I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00. A lady by the name of V chopped off about..."