SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 55 Yes 55
4102 of 4745 Direct Tv Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 08 #1108249

For the last two weeks direct tv obviously has had numerous glitches. Before deciding to complain I spoke with neighbors about their direct tv service. They have had the same experiences. I pay for direct tv with dvr so I can watch and record my programs. In the last two weeks I have missed numerous, numerous programs,missed the last hour of the super bowl and missed recording a movie I REALLY wanted to see. Guess what, that movie DOES NOT show again. I'm about to go back to Cox. For what direct tv charges, they need to get their *** in gear. Robbers! False promises and false advertising cause you can't back your service up. Nothing but hot air.
Sincerely,
A household of PISSED off people (5 adults to be exact, who have 3 receivers) Stop stealing our money and giving us *** service.

Feb 04 #1106496 Saint Petersburg, Florida

I have been receiving early morning robo phone calls from Direct TV. Phone Number is 727-525-8682. Please STOP these calls!!!!

Jan 30 #1103548

Very Unpleased with Direct TV. First off they lied about the cost I would be paying, secondly I have none of the channels they said I would receive and thirdly when I call costumer service they just say oh sorry. Don't even try to resolve the problem that was obviously not my fault but theirs. Poor poor service will never use direct TV again.

Jan 29 #1103127

I would just like to say I have never been more offended by a series of commercials then direct tv's newest ones representing settlers as complete morons. Are you kidding me putting down the spirit of America how disgusting can you get. If it wasn't for settlers this country wouldn't exist for you to pedal your product in. Grow up and find something less offensive and no better then a child could come up with to represent yourself. After seeing those commercials I would never use your product or services.

1 0 Reply

Jan 28 #1102577

How shady can a company get? We were promised a good deal when we signed up and have had nothing but enourmous bills and headaches. We have called them several times and they still cannot get it straight. We need to band together and fight these big companies screwing us over and over again.
Direct TV is probably the worst company I have ever encoutered.

Jan 26 #1101326

My wife has been on the phone for 53 minutes trying to fix a problem with direct TV that was told was going to be fixed on the 6th of January . Your box went bad and you are trying to charge me because your equipment went bad . We were told that an envelope would be sent to return the card for the receiver. If not returned we would be charge $138 for the card. After 20 days we we called again asked why this was not sent. I'm not sure why there is so much confusion with the request for something as simple as an envelope. I was told this time the envelope would arrive in 7 business days. This whole situation has been upsetting and irritating.. I am unsure who didn't do their job to start with but I think some retraining is in order.

Jan 24 #1100287

The email they have on file does not work so who do we email.

Jan 23 #1099836

Disappointing that direct tv austrailian open extra channels don't show the night matches.

Jan 23 #1099654

I've been with directv for 19 years and it sucks! Haven't had half the channels I pay for in 6 months. Waited on a tech back in July for 5 hours so when he didn't show I went back to work and as soon as I pulled up at my shop he calls saying he was behind but never called during the 5 hours I waited. The price seems to go up every other month and it's not worth it! Goodbye directv!

Jan 23 #1099525

I ordered a movie on direct TV cinema I recorded it on my DVR when I went to watch it said I had to watch it within 48 hrs so I was screwed out of 5 bucks without knowing about it so I am calling dish network next week I checked and they don't do customers like that I was ripped off

Jan 21 #1098911

Yes I been a loyal customer for 4 yrs and the lady reading stuff off a screen will tell you they can do something and take your money in all you want get what you were told and then you get uneducated supervisor on the phone and they side with the employee and you left with nothing and a empty bank account

Jan 20 #1098263

The worst customer service ever. Spoke to someone first today in India who could not understand much English no help at all. Then transferred to Melissa customer retention in Utah today 7:3AM CST. Terrible went on to say how early it was in Utah and close to a shift change. She was complying more than me and my concerns. These folks are certain not customer service.

Jan 20 #1098221

Im a field supervisor for hsp in Cincinnati Ohio.
I feel its ridiculous managing my team to perform the best numbers when your having us cheat our customer sat.
When a tech feels like he will receive a bad cutomer servey he calls his sup and then the sup is required to log onto seible and put proper check marks on the survey to allow tech to acheive a good customer sat.
You guys have TV commercials all the time stating that DirecTV is number one in overall customer service the last 10 years plus.
Well its a lie
And I plan on forwarding this information to time warner vp and other competitors. I even recorded a video on how it works.

Jan 09 #1091762

To whom it may concern,
Hello... I am contacting you because I had the worse experience with your "well-trained", "highly professional", and "helpful" customer service representatives. I have an issue with my closed account because Direct TV is charging me $147.93 for the equipment I didn't return. My account had been closed and gone to a debt collector whom I paid around $600. When I paid my debt I asked the debt collectors about the equipment and they said they were unsure but they assume I can do as I please with the equipment since I paid for it. Since they gave me such a vague response I decided to call Direct TV and the CSR told me the same thing. But now 450+ days later, I am getting a charge for equipment that I was told I was able to dispose. I decided to call and find a solution to my problem but what I got in return was not anywhere close to a solution. I was mistreated and unappreciated by the customer service representatives. I don't feel like I am responsible for the lack of training and communication within the company itself. I want to be helped with my account and in return I'll share my experience so you can develop better ways to train your customer service representatives.
On Friday, January 9, 2016, I called Direct TV at 13:42. The first representative answered and I tried to explain the problem to her but she kept talking over me and raising her tone of voice. Therefore, I asked to speak with "someone who was willing to speak to me with a
... Show more

Jan 28 #1102618

You sound like a doufhe..I'm glad they did not bend rules to satisfy you..wow

Jan 04 #1088665

I have been a loyal customer for over twenty years and my satellite was struck by lightning on Christmas Eve. I request a service tech to come out when I received my new box on Tuesday Dec. 29 and they sent a tech out but it was in the on Jan 4 AM of the 12-3 appt. and when I called they said it would be Jan 9 before a new tech can be schedule. Unacceptable.

2 0 Reply

Jan 04 #1088659

Directv is dishonest. Their promotional ads are just the beginning. They then send a technician to install and state that the order is for "standard TV" and if you have HD TV it is additional monthly payment...same for DVR...we are never ask what kind of TV we have in the phone call to subscribe...all a gimmick and they assume you will swallow the cost to get the work done...try talking to one their "sales" folks....they talk so fast you can't understand them...a fraud.

2 0 Reply

Jan 03 #1088278

we have been with drect TV and if we no longer get channel 6 we will swish to someone who has channel 6 from jefftaylor67@icloud.com and family! !!

denny jackman

Jan 03 #1088173 Modesto, California

Your commercial that puts down the Menonites or anyone that chooses not to follow the Jones is pathetic.
Nothing like trying to elevate your position by putting others down. What trash you have displayed...

Jan 01 #1087086 Long Beach, California

Having been a loyal Directv subscriber for over fifteen years now,I am at my breaking point! With the inability of Directv to successfully negotiate with Time Warner/Charter Communications in securing the rights to broadcast Sports Net LA( the Los Angeles Dodgers channel)2016 will begin the third season of blackouts for Directv subscribers! With access to Charter Communications now serving my area,I am tempted to now cancel my service(contract expires this month)any reason you can convince me to hang in there with Directv?A reply from you would be appreciated.

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 1144 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.