SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

94ef4fe
Had an experience with Direct TV?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
3110 of 3753 Direct Tv Reviews
TRIXY

11 hours ago

Last year I ordered Directv NFL package for my bar. This year I did not order it. They started taking the money out of my account $2400 so far. When I tried to cancel the package which I didn't order, they said I have to keep it and they will keep taking the money or put it in collections. THIS IS ROBBERY

Kim

18 hours ago Greenwood, Indiana

I have been with Directv for over a year and have referred 3 people. But instead of my bill going down it keeps going up. e
Every month I have to call them to adjust my bill. I am on disability and cant afford $95 a mo when its to be $30 a mo for the referrals. I called and now they gave me a step down on package which is mostly adds. So Iam done!!! NO MORE REFFERALS!!! GONNA BREAK MY CONTRACT AND GO WITH CABLE! at least I will know what my bill will be every mo and my tv wont go out in bad weather.

gigi

Sep 13

Not at all happy about all the mis information that is always given by direct tv they constantly say how sorry they are but at th he end of th he day the customer always suffer ABSOLUTELY fed up

JR

Sep 04 Honokaa, Hawaii

We are "loyal" customers who sign two year contracts, which we can't get out of, and they pull major stations from us? Right now Seahawks-Packers are playing on NBC and we can't even watch it. Fed up with BS negotiations, you are right, there is no customer service. Unfortunately I went through the same thing with DISH a few years ago when they pulled AMC. One of these company's needs to start treating us like the paying customers we are.

Sep 03

thanks for her address. There is no customer service. they treat you as a sub-human. extremely condesending. TALKED DOWN TO ME THROUGHOUT REPRESENTATIVE WAS CHRISTINA #3150101...i WAS LOOKING TO CHANGE TO DIRECT TV BUT AFTER THIS THERE IS NO WAY. I WILL PAY MORE WITH MY CABLE CO. THAN GO THRU THE *** I JUST DID. AFTER 21 MINS. SHE SAID SHE WOULD GET A SUPER . AT 27 MINS THE MUSIC CHANGED TO THE SAME ANNOUNCEMENT THAT I INITIALLY HEARD. IN OTHER WORDS, SHE DISCONNECTED ME.

Patty

Sep 03 Akron, Ohio

I can't believe Directv is taking channel 19!! This is Browns Town, and that's our channel! The price keeps going up anyway, so that's BS about it being the reason they won't negotiate. We will be switching our provider if nothing is done ASAP. Plus-the web site says we will never interrupt your service, and that's a bald face lie!!

Mikeman

Sep 03 Kansas City, Missouri

I was a loyal DTV customer. From Oct 2010 until I sold my home and moved, in 2013. I did the movers packet that was offered. All was set and was great until the installation team attempted to install my service at my new address. They informed me that they could not put the dish in the back yard because of a tree. It is located on the south west part of my yard and is large. He put it in the front yard. My landlord called immediately and informed me it had to be moved. I called the local DTV office and they explained there was no other area of my yard that would work. I miss watching 'Sunday ticket". Last year I took advantage of the "Madden 25 promo". It allowed me to stream Sunday ticket through my tablet. Early this year I spoke to DTV and explained that i was a loyal customer before. If it was not for the tree I still would be. the gentleman informed me that I am just the type of customer that will benefit from streaming Sunday ticket to my P.C. He then transferred me to the Sunday ticket dept. It is then that I was informed that the streaming Sunday ticket option is not offered in Kansas City MO. I am also not a student at a top of the line university either. Some students at certain colleges(not many) also are offered this option. I ordered NFL rewind as a alternative option. So I can watch the game the next day. About two weeks ago the salesman for DTV was in the local Sams club. He explained that now DTV has a new satellite in the east. He told me that the tree is... Show more

marcia

Sep 02

I am going to cancel my service if we don't get CBS back...this is ridiculous that we lose a major network...

GENE HUGHES

Sep 02 Newland, North Carolina

WE WANT CBS BACK ,IF WE ARE NOT GETTING SOMETHING WE ARE PAYING FOR WE WANT OUR BILL LOWERED,IF WE DONT GET IT BACK I AM GOING TO DISH

Sep 01 Shelby, North Carolina

I am fed up with direct TV taking channels away and charging more at the same time. Luckily my contract is up at the end of the month and I will be changing providers. Instead of taking *** away how about lowering the high *** bills

Susie

Sep 01 Pataskala, Ohio

anonymous This is total *** that we are losing our local cbs channel 10 from the sounds of things I do not know if I wish to stay with directv or not people on here are scaring me.there should be no extra charges for watching our local channels and u say people do not watch as much.that iscrazy I watchmostly all local channels. this better be fixed asap or I am going back to timewarner and refuse to have any fees to pay like cancellation early as u have not heldup to your agreement at all.

Sep 01 Rome, Ohio

If this happens with Directv again I am going to cancel ,and go to Dish.

missBushnell

Sep 01 Dequincy, Louisiana

I've been watching our local news channels for a long time now and I am not pleased with direct TV choice on cutting out all our local news channels and I really hope direct TV gets it back or I will have to change to dish

William

Sep 01

I have been watching WTHR Channel 13 in Indianapolis for as long as I can remember. yes I remember the days I could watch and not have to pay for it. Now that I can no longer view WTHR is my bill going to go down. I feel that your company is in breach of contract with me. I am paying X amount of dollars per month for certain programming and now I am not receiving it. If this situation is not resolved in a few days then I will look for another carrier and I WILL NOT PAY ANY EARLY DISCONNECTION FEE. I feel that in this day and age when there is so much wrong going on in the world that grown people like yourself cannot negotiate and continue to the service I was promised when I signed on to direct TV. As far as I am concerned the Rich Excutives on both sides need to get off their lazy *** and end this dispute for the sake of the consumer. My clock is ticking. I am sure you have had many cancellations today with many more to follow including mine if this situation is not resolved soon.

Nana

Sep 01

I have lost connections with CBS stations as well as several others. My complaint mostly deals with losing CBS stations as most of my favorite show are on CBS. If this is not going to be resolved very, very soon then I will have to switch from Direct TV to Dish TV. I will not be denied my favorite shows even if I have to go back to Cable, which I don't want to do but will if necessary.
Could you please tell me how long this black-out will last? If it is more than 24 hours I will be gone!

Kris98

Aug 31 Lewiston, Idaho

1. Installation was scheduled in July of 2014, the technician showed up and was extremely rude, refused to install my television. I was left very upset and crying as I had taken a full morning off of work without pay. I filed a complaint on this situation and nothing was resolved.
2. Installation was then scheduled two more weeks from the first installation. Four men showed up to install the television and tracked mud and dirt all over the basement carpet in the home I was renting and I have to pay to have carpets shampooed.
3. Installer showed up to install Direct TV again the following week after the television was already installed and I continuously received calls from a computer program about installing days and times for two weeks after the installation was completed.
4. I was coerced into signing up for repair insurance that I could not cancel later on.
5. I found that my residence was water damaged and molded and that I would have to move. I called Direct TV to inquire about moving services and was told I could not give them an address to check to see if it had Direct TV service before. I was informed that a technician HAD to come out to the address once I moved in and determine if service had been established or could be installed. This was unacceptable with regard to my last experience and not getting service installed for over three weeks.
6. I found out in July of 2014 that my services were NOT bundled with Century Link as they had been in
... Show more

Mona

Aug 27

I turn on Sonic channel 808 in the evenings a lot. Every other song tonight 8/27/14 has been Willie Nelson and I'm not kidding. I have to keep changing the channel as that guy can't sing, a total of five songs in one hour so far. I don't expect anyone to care.

Aug 25

Directtv wants your loyalty but has no problem "abandoning you". I have been a loyal customer since 2004! I recently had some issues with my roof. My insurance company sent an adjuster. The adjuster advised that the satellite was not properly mounted and that I should have it remounted to avoid further deterioration of my roof. Since I did not want to take the chance of any further damage and possible cancellation of my homeowners policy, I reluctantly called to cancel my service. Again, I have been with them since 2004!
After they failed to offer me another placement option for the satellite, I inquired as to when they would come to remove it from my roof. I was informed that they satellite "belonged" to me and that they could not have anyone come to remove it!!! REALLY.
However, they would gladly send someone if I was going to continue to pay them.
How dare you make mention of superior customer service. They are only nice to you as long as you are paying them money...AND to think, I was all broken up about having to switch! Thanks for making it so easy for me leave you guys!

Golde locks

Aug 04

Had direct tv 6 years they didn't help when u had a issue sent out new box sigh for it didn't no I sighs 2 year again so said that it sent it all back sent bill for 700 dollors to me told them sue me not paying under hand bussiess dealings don't get direct tv in or home former customer

1-20 of 1009 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
×