SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

review #161083
249 252 Helpful?
Had the same issue46 Comments1065
Had an experience with Direct Tv?  Submit review about this company
3531 of 4174 Direct Tv Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 28 #1012944

I have called and been sent to too many departments. There is a direct TV wire hanging onto the payment from the mail line and children are playing with it. It has been put hanging into a trash can but is still connected to the main line. The house tenant has left and I don't know their customer number. The address is 5720 Tulip Street - Philadelphia, Pa. 19135 - I am writing this and hoping you will handle it before someone gets hurt and their is legal problems. thank you. rosemary brown

Jul 27 #1012753

When u show these commercials with women's breast hanging out and unclothed it makes women with bc and who has had
Mascetomy feel worse than
They already do
I know cause I have been there
These women who r always
Taking their body's for granted It can happen to u Let's ban together bc survivors Take Hannah and the *** talking horse off tv

Jul 26 #1012204

I'm sick of Hannah and her horse too. Glad I don't have direct TV but still have to endure these commercials. And judging by their tasteless advertising, I'll stick with Dish. Direct please get rid of this ad!!

bronxbomber1124

Jul 25 #1011969

Listen I wish I could get direcTV. You people who are mad about commercials are a bit nuts.. Why do you care so much

Jul 24 #1011585

I'm also here because I hate these H and her Horse ads! Trying to raise my daughter with a little value of her morals. There's more to women than a friggin body. Very ticked Directv went this route.

Jul 23 #1011255

Yep, me too sick of the *** sexist commercials, in fact one of them even hints at ***. Your ads will forever keep me from ever using your service. Very poor taste.

Jul 12 #1006532

So tired of Hannah presenting her rude self to our family time. I will never ever choose direct tv. Dummies at direct tv the people choosing service is not only men but WOMEN!!!!!

Dave

Jul 13 #1006995 Dallas, Texas

I agree about the girl & her *** horse. Bring back Funny Rob Lowe.
I am a Man, and I hate the commercials.
If this is where Direct TV is going.....I will not get your service either.

Jul 05 #1003864

Why do I get a bill on Thursday of a Holiday weekend and you disconnect me on Sunday? Also, a lady supervisor named Shadey kept calling me by a name other than mine. Yet she was telling this person ( the other name not on my account) about my bill and other information. Is it policy to tell anyone about anyone else's account?

Jul 02 #1002588

Why are you taking away channels that I am paying for?

1 0 Reply

Jun 27 #1000323

Petty, petty, petty

Jun 08 #992670 Seattle, Washington

I have tried 3 x to get an up grade to my Direct tv second accounft I have 2 homes.
Every time I will be at my second home they can not do the upgrade
I guess I will go back to DISH.... there I get the PAC 12

May 28 #988745

Just say NO to Hannah and her "pet" *** or what direct TV calls a horse. I'm sick of sexist.commercials. f you dtv. And your carpet munching female boss. I don't care for your *** half naked chick with her horse . you suck and every time I see that commercial I will not watch the show that supports the commercial. I'm not religious.. I'm anti sexist!

3 0 Reply

Jun 02 #990535

i couldn't agree more. Pull these disgusting ads.

2 0 Reply

Jul 13 #1006998

I agree, and I am a Man....If this is the way direct TV is going, I will not get your service either. Atleast Rob Lowe was funny.

1 0 Reply

May 27 #988570

will never order direct tv because of the new sexist ads...Hannah and her horse.... first she is riding horse with little cover over bikini//now she is layin in water with her *** hanging out///what is next //Hannah getting screwed by horse? Hannah naked? a few of my friends have switched to cable due to this..you can tell a man thought of this..at least Rob Lowe wasn't bordering on ***

4 2 Reply

May 28 #988742

I agree. I'm a.mom and I hate Hannah and here horse lover commercials. What next. Time to get rid of dtv. I have had it long enough. To many commercials for men when the women decide what cable.they will have in there house and just like the.Carl Jr. Ad. Do you Moran's think dad.takes.the kids.for lunch or dinner? No!!!! Mom is the decidernof.the money. You ad people are.advertising to the wrong genere. Women make money desisions. Men just do what they are told.

4 0 Reply

May 10 #982425

I have been a customer for as long as I can remember...I'm very up set, once I GET TO LIKE A CHANNEL Direct TV cancels it....The most recent annoyance is the cancellation of the YOU TUBE App. on the extras area....I watch this all the time...It's so much fun seeing the crazy videos put on by my friends and co-workers....WHY DID IT GET CUT? The voice on your phone number indicates YOU TUBE was upgraded and only viewable wit a Samsung TV...That Makes No sense whats so ever!

May 05 #980203

I have been a customer for quite a while I must say the customer service is horrible. Check my call record for the pat year..My latest took two days to resolve (Which I have my doubts).I have an account ending in 655. I no longer live there as things change. I have another account 17112179 where I live now.I called to remove 655 and got nothing but heartache. One lady said I would have to pay $500 to cancel I said throw me in jail.I called back and was told $200 by another.. I finally got Christina in LA she got me to RAY . He told me all was well and would take care of it. Also refund me an error in billing of $58 I was overly charged.He said to call back with the 17112179 number so I could prove I had another account cuz he could not find it.I said he would not be there but he said anyone could help me (HAH HAH )I called back and no one knew anything I asked for a supervisor and was told you do not have any working (I could tell this from the ignorance of the people I talked to. Totally irresponsible. I wasted one whole day and part of another trying to close my account 655 This was not the first time I have headaches Something need to be done as your company is terrible with customers. I worked thirty years in a High Stress life threatening job and required accountability Your company does not.I know I will now have more problems Because the last girl Mary said she was closing both accounts I said NO only the 655 one Forget about the other it has nothing to do with the... Show more

1-20 of 1065 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Direct Tv.
Filing a new complaint about
×