SEND YOUR DIRECT TV COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY TO THE VP

SR VP, Customer Care

2230 E Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Email: Ellen.Filipiak@directv.com

Consumers, UNITE! There IS power in numbers. Bombard, innundate Ms. Filipiak's office with your concerns and complaints. If there are as many as I believe there are, they will not be able to ignore them.

Additionally, I urge you to contact your Better Business Bureau (again, if they get enough complaints, they CAN do something about it) and contact your County Consumer Affairs office (contact name and address can be found on your local County website).

Stop these people from stealing our money and providing abominable service.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 50 Yes 50
3580 of 4224 Direct Tv Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

2 days ago #1024894

Please bring back KSL Salt Lake City???!!!?!?!

Aug 24 #1024153 South Jordan, Utah

please return nbc/ksl to our television line up...I really miss the titles of the line up. not right to hold our tv shows hostage..

Aug 09 #1017719

Please I don't have diect tv and that Eli Manning is doing your commercials I don't want to watch tv at all. Payton has got to be imbarassed.

Jul 28 #1012944

I have called and been sent to too many departments. There is a direct TV wire hanging onto the payment from the mail line and children are playing with it. It has been put hanging into a trash can but is still connected to the main line. The house tenant has left and I don't know their customer number. The address is 5720 Tulip Street - Philadelphia, Pa. 19135 - I am writing this and hoping you will handle it before someone gets hurt and their is legal problems. thank you. rosemary brown

Jul 27 #1012753

When u show these commercials with women's breast hanging out and unclothed it makes women with bc and who has had
Mascetomy feel worse than
They already do
I know cause I have been there
These women who r always
Taking their body's for granted It can happen to u Let's ban together bc survivors Take Hannah and the *** talking horse off tv

Jul 26 #1012204

I'm sick of Hannah and her horse too. Glad I don't have direct TV but still have to endure these commercials. And judging by their tasteless advertising, I'll stick with Dish. Direct please get rid of this ad!!

bronxbomber1124

Jul 25 #1011969

Listen I wish I could get direcTV. You people who are mad about commercials are a bit nuts.. Why do you care so much

Jul 24 #1011585

I'm also here because I hate these H and her Horse ads! Trying to raise my daughter with a little value of her morals. There's more to women than a friggin body. Very ticked Directv went this route.

Jul 23 #1011255

Yep, me too sick of the *** sexist commercials, in fact one of them even hints at ***. Your ads will forever keep me from ever using your service. Very poor taste.

Jul 12 #1006532

So tired of Hannah presenting her rude self to our family time. I will never ever choose direct tv. Dummies at direct tv the people choosing service is not only men but WOMEN!!!!!

Dave

Jul 13 #1006995 Dallas, Texas

I agree about the girl & her *** horse. Bring back Funny Rob Lowe.
I am a Man, and I hate the commercials.
If this is where Direct TV is going.....I will not get your service either.

Jul 05 #1003864

Why do I get a bill on Thursday of a Holiday weekend and you disconnect me on Sunday? Also, a lady supervisor named Shadey kept calling me by a name other than mine. Yet she was telling this person ( the other name not on my account) about my bill and other information. Is it policy to tell anyone about anyone else's account?

Jul 02 #1002588

Why are you taking away channels that I am paying for?

2 0 Reply

Jun 27 #1000323

Petty, petty, petty

Jun 08 #992670 Seattle, Washington

I have tried 3 x to get an up grade to my Direct tv second accounft I have 2 homes.
Every time I will be at my second home they can not do the upgrade
I guess I will go back to DISH.... there I get the PAC 12

May 28 #988745

Just say NO to Hannah and her "pet" *** or what direct TV calls a horse. I'm sick of sexist.commercials. f you dtv. And your carpet munching female boss. I don't care for your *** half naked chick with her horse . you suck and every time I see that commercial I will not watch the show that supports the commercial. I'm not religious.. I'm anti sexist!

3 0 Reply

Jun 02 #990535

i couldn't agree more. Pull these disgusting ads.

2 0 Reply

Jul 13 #1006998

I agree, and I am a Man....If this is the way direct TV is going, I will not get your service either. Atleast Rob Lowe was funny.

May 27 #988570

will never order direct tv because of the new sexist ads...Hannah and her horse.... first she is riding horse with little cover over bikini//now she is layin in water with her *** hanging out///what is next //Hannah getting screwed by horse? Hannah naked? a few of my friends have switched to cable due to this..you can tell a man thought of this..at least Rob Lowe wasn't bordering on ***

4 2 Reply

1-20 of 1068 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Direct Tv.
Filing a new complaint about
×