Direct Tv - rip-off
Beware of Direct tv.It is a complete rip-off.
I called to cancel my service because of the myriad of problems with the service. I was told that my contract was for two years and early cancellation would incur a fee. In my original contract, the terms was for one year. However, I was told by the representative that when I ordered another box for another tv I just received, that extended or renewed the contract for another year.
This company, Direct tv, is full of deception, lies, and hidden fees. The service sucks. It doesn't operate during rainy or windy weather. Most of the channels are music channels.
Their packages are rip-offs. Their movies are expensive.
Their equipment is flimsy and requires holes in your home.I could go on..............1187503f review #148545
You may also like
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "These "professionals" showed up to just drain the water heaters and check them over. By the time they got done explaining it to my 80 year old mother, the bill..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."