Direct Tv - Rip-off
Beware of Direct tv.It is a complete rip-off.
I called to cancel my service because of the myriad of problems with the service. I was told that my contract was for two years and early cancellation would incur a fee. In my original contract, the terms was for one year. However, I was told by the representative that when I ordered another box for another tv I just received, that extended or renewed the contract for another year.
This company, Direct tv, is full of deception, lies, and hidden fees. The service sucks. It doesn't operate during rainy or windy weather. Most of the channels are music channels.
Their packages are rip-offs. Their movies are expensive.
Their equipment is flimsy and requires holes in your home.I could go on..............review #148545
You may also like
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "I ordered a blue suede vest from Saks Fifth Avenue late in the season. I paid $200 and change for the vest and delivery. The item arrived in..."
- "Femaguides.com stole my money. I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I filed a complaint with paypal,..."
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- " Published 17 hours ago Updated 15 minutes ago BUYER BEWARE - PLEASE DO NOT USE! PLEASE NEVER USE!!! I believed I was ordering from a local florist on..."