Direct Tv - Returned Equipment/chargeing for not returning
Direct-tv sent me a return label,so I could return the equipment I went to my local post office and the the equipment was returned to direct -tv.Now direct-tv claim they never recieved the equipment,so they turned it over to a collection company claiming I owe them $400.00 for the equipment and early termination first I heard of that (early termination). The collection agency call's me like forty 7 days a week all times of day and night,which I feel they are breaking some of kind of law.Sent equipment may of 2011be6b19d
You may also like
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Scam! Phone number 530-588-1779 and they are in NV even though is a CA number. She will tell you she will help you reunite with you love one and help..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I made a negotiation in one of the advertise in Weyburn Garage. it's a 2000 Volkswagen Passat GLX V6 AWD 4dr. Posted last Novv. 16, 2014 up to present. They asked..."
- "Ordered Riverside furniture Annandale 60" TV console and matching end table on 11/12/2012. Received order on 12/11/2012. TV console packing was externally damaged. Delivery team would not stay while I..."
- "Had rite rug of Dayton install new flooring. Employee burned grass with flooring, threw cig. butts all over driveway, spent 8 hrs. complaining about Mexican being Illegal and other Black..."
- "Beginning on Tuesday January 21, I contacted Ron Farrier through his Facebook page for his company, Elite Concrete Enhancement. We discussed and agreed on the work to be done,..."