Direct Tv - Refer a Friend Run Around
My name is Frank Strange, I recently signed up with Direct TV and forgot to give them my referal person's acct# that day so I called back the following day and was told that "it would be ok for just the 1 day" I did howeever give them their name and address and they lead me to believe that they would find it and even told me that the credit would take about 2 to 3 months to show on my bill.They never mentioned that I HAD to have their acct # or I would have called my referal friend and got it that very day.
How clever of Direct TV to intentional with hold this information from a new customer. I waited the 3 months and when no credit showed up I called to see why. I was told then that since it has been 90 days it was too late to get the credit now. Direct TV has so many loop holes that they can wiggle their way out of the very offer they use to attract customers that it is unreal.
I don't do business with swidlers.
When my contract is up, I am changing my provider.Direct TV should be ashamed.1283ba30 review #478295
You may also like
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "I received a letter from my pool service company offering me a monetary incentive (letter posted) to post a positive review on Angie's List. I did not accept and..."
- "To: SuddenlinkAs the Owner of multiple social networks I find the service and professionalism at Suddenlink to be amidst the worst I have experienced.On today's date I contacted them during..."
- "ast posting: Monday, July 05, 2010henry coffeen III and dan baumgarten wasted alot of folks time and energy. Prizm is in he dealership and rv business. After the economy got..."
- "I'm very angry about the service I got last night at dennis. We was seated at 2:30 am and left at 4:00 am. No one came to table to take..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."