Direct Tv - Refer a Friend Run Around
My name is Frank Strange, I recently signed up with Direct TV and forgot to give them my referal person's acct# that day so I called back the following day and was told that "it would be ok for just the 1 day" I did howeever give them their name and address and they lead me to believe that they would find it and even told me that the credit would take about 2 to 3 months to show on my bill.They never mentioned that I HAD to have their acct # or I would have called my referal friend and got it that very day.
How clever of Direct TV to intentional with hold this information from a new customer. I waited the 3 months and when no credit showed up I called to see why. I was told then that since it has been 90 days it was too late to get the credit now. Direct TV has so many loop holes that they can wiggle their way out of the very offer they use to attract customers that it is unreal.
I don't do business with swidlers.
When my contract is up, I am changing my provider.Direct TV should be ashamed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months. My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid. I didn't get the job and..."
- "Order the DVR service. The box installed was not a DVR. Called the 800 number provided and was greeted with a *** on the other end. Was told that..."
- "I'm giving this gym two out of five stars only because it's a really nice gym. Very nice layout, lots of space, plenty of equipment and for the most part,..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "I have a white carpet,with some stains and high traffic dirt. I made an appointment and was hoping for at least a cleaner carpet. I wasn't expecting miracles on the..."
- "I received Valentine flowers today from Proflowers. They're rotten and wilted with a huge bug in the box it's very disappointing. My husband ordered roses and we got..."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."