Direct Tv - Put off on Rebate--Monthly Charges NEVER correct!!!!!
I signed up with DirectTV in July, 2013.They promised me my package would be $34.99 (regularly $64.99) with a $31.00 rebate applied each month.
I waited for the rebate to be applied and it never was. I called in December and they said they were applying for the rebate for me and it would be credited to my account. January I called back and was told they were going ahead and applying the credit to my account. I called back today and was told they cannot go back and apply the rebate retroactively.
Thus, I have been billed without any type of discount ever since I signed up SEVEN months ago--they even had the nerve to charge me a late charge on my statements whenever the amounts I was being billed were excessively higher than what I had budgeted for. They said they will apply the rebate going forward, but all that does is help from here on out it doesn't help that I was billed excessively 6 months before that! They want me to pay them $174.17 this month when if they had applied the rebates as I was told they would, I would have at least $180 in rebate credits!!
They've been telling me that they were going to credit my acct for the past 3 months, why would I believe them now??? They even have it documented that their representatives told me I would get the rebate retroactively, but now they deny being able to do that even though that is what I was told by their representatives.
I'm disconnecting as of midnight!!DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "I purchased two Mama Cozzi's sausage and pepperoni pizza's at the Aldi's in Kingsport, TN. My husband found a metal disc imbedded in the crust of his pizza. It..."
- "I have a woman in Brazil. She gave me her number. I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today. First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service,..."