Direct Tv - Put off on Rebate--Monthly Charges NEVER correct!!!!!
I signed up with DirectTV in July, 2013.They promised me my package would be $34.99 (regularly $64.99) with a $31.00 rebate applied each month.
I waited for the rebate to be applied and it never was. I called in December and they said they were applying for the rebate for me and it would be credited to my account. January I called back and was told they were going ahead and applying the credit to my account. I called back today and was told they cannot go back and apply the rebate retroactively.
Thus, I have been billed without any type of discount ever since I signed up SEVEN months ago--they even had the nerve to charge me a late charge on my statements whenever the amounts I was being billed were excessively higher than what I had budgeted for. They said they will apply the rebate going forward, but all that does is help from here on out it doesn't help that I was billed excessively 6 months before that! They want me to pay them $174.17 this month when if they had applied the rebates as I was told they would, I would have at least $180 in rebate credits!!
They've been telling me that they were going to credit my acct for the past 3 months, why would I believe them now??? They even have it documented that their representatives told me I would get the rebate retroactively, but now they deny being able to do that even though that is what I was told by their representatives.
I'm disconnecting as of midnight!!DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY!!!!!f3ff11d review #477264
You may also like
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "I have a 2013 Ford F-150. The bumpers keep rusting no matter how much I wash, polish, and wax them. I had to have the pinion seal changed already, and..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."