Direct Tv - Put off on Rebate--Monthly Charges NEVER correct!!!!!
I signed up with DirectTV in July, 2013.They promised me my package would be $34.99 (regularly $64.99) with a $31.00 rebate applied each month.
I waited for the rebate to be applied and it never was. I called in December and they said they were applying for the rebate for me and it would be credited to my account. January I called back and was told they were going ahead and applying the credit to my account. I called back today and was told they cannot go back and apply the rebate retroactively.
Thus, I have been billed without any type of discount ever since I signed up SEVEN months ago--they even had the nerve to charge me a late charge on my statements whenever the amounts I was being billed were excessively higher than what I had budgeted for. They said they will apply the rebate going forward, but all that does is help from here on out it doesn't help that I was billed excessively 6 months before that! They want me to pay them $174.17 this month when if they had applied the rebates as I was told they would, I would have at least $180 in rebate credits!!
They've been telling me that they were going to credit my acct for the past 3 months, why would I believe them now??? They even have it documented that their representatives told me I would get the rebate retroactively, but now they deny being able to do that even though that is what I was told by their representatives.
I'm disconnecting as of midnight!!DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEY SAY!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Mediacom, you people are crazy! My internet was installed over 4 months ago. I have called at least 25 times to get this big dumb ugly orange cable buried! It is all..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "Ali Express states on the website that there is BUYER PROTECTION. That is so untrue. We ordered an evening gown that was advertised as a Zuhair Murad Gown..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- "*** parks just crooked enough so no one can squeeze into the spot next to him.Due to the row of trucks behind him, it's impossible to swing around and pull..."
- "I recieved a promotion of $30.00 via Email, if i do upgrade my old i phone and lease the I6 the offer was, $25.00 for being a loyalty customer, and..."