Direct Tv - No HD when the wind, rain, snow or someone ***
This is the last month i keep Direct tv.Initially they installed the cable without a ground and never fixed it.
Everytime it rains (even a light rain) i loose HD. Cloudy, windy, the same thing and it's getting worse. Snow i can understand, I agreed to that when i had it installed but this ridiculous. I've call the customer service but i might as well be talking to my dog.
They advertise 30 million people as suscribers, do they mean suckers?
Well this sucker is finished with their inferior equipment and products.I hope every other subscriber does the same and cancels.review #306029
You may also like
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I ordered a mirror from them that their website had listed as in stock and ready to ship in 2-3 days. One month later it arrives broken. When I called..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."
- "My family and I checked into the Great Wolf Lodge on July 2. When we arrived and went to our room, we were shocked at the size of the room...."