Direct Tv - No HD when the wind, rain, snow or someone ***
This is the last month i keep Direct tv.Initially they installed the cable without a ground and never fixed it.
Everytime it rains (even a light rain) i loose HD. Cloudy, windy, the same thing and it's getting worse. Snow i can understand, I agreed to that when i had it installed but this ridiculous. I've call the customer service but i might as well be talking to my dog.
They advertise 30 million people as suscribers, do they mean suckers?
Well this sucker is finished with their inferior equipment and products.I hope every other subscriber does the same and cancels.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Mediacom, you people are crazy! My internet was installed over 4 months ago. I have called at least 25 times to get this big dumb ugly orange cable buried! It is all..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Salad w chunks of old dark pieces Look at the cranberry sauce round what we got 1st French Silk was Choc pudding pie not dense silk . Broccoli some pieces old..."
- "PLEASE BEWARE OF THE LADY I AM PUTTING HER PICTURE IN THIS REPORT SHE KNOWS HOW TO FOOL ANYONE AND MOST OF ALL SHE IS SPYING ON THE USA ..."
- "I purchased the KitchenAid Buillt-In Combination Electric Convection Oven and Microwave Oven in the summer of 2012. Last night I ran the self-cleaning cycle for perhaps the second or..."
- "bought a supposedly original unlocked Iphone... $229 only $50 cheaper than local so I bought. ended up with a counterfeit Iphone that wouldn't work properly and ran on android. $25..."
- "Writing herewith due to being really annoyed with Light in a box , i ordered a HDMI cable and paid $ 5 already had been charged but the goods were..."
- "My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night..."