Direct Tv - My diret tv is now shut off
i am the mother of the house that had the problem, i have been with you company over 4 years and had a damage claim, they never paid what they were suppost to, or put on my bill,when your guy came to hook us up, he broke a waterline,and we were without water for 2 days with small children, this was in the process of movin,also he lied an said he didn;t break it..my plumer said that he had to know because he shut the vavle off where the water was coming out.your company said that i would get a check in the mail or put it on my directv bill.well it never happened.matthew leon,170 twerp trl estillsprings tn 37330,plz put tv back on foe childrens sake!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- " I received several calls and voicemails from a fraudulent IRS agency....message captioned on phone in photo below. I reverse looked up the number on my caller ID, to..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "We called Supreme Outlet regarding a heavily damaged $400 Avanti wine cooler that we received from them. We sent them pictures of the damage which could not have happened..."
- "1st purchase was a Gucci scarf tote $550. Messaged seller numerous times with no response, was told by Tradesy all they could do was wait to hear from them. Then..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "I don't know which is worse the company, the robot employees or the incompetent supervisors. While my son was hospitalized his DE card was stolen. The thief went to ATM's..."
- "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..."
- "Never do business with Robert Whitfield of Advantage Realtors in Roswell Georgia. In January 2014, he scammed me out of money by claiming he would send me a set of..."