Direct Tv - my diret tv is now shut off
i am the mother of the house that had the problem, i have been with you company over 4 years and had a damage claim, they never paid what they were suppost to, or put on my bill,when your guy came to hook us up, he broke a waterline,and we were without water for 2 days with small children, this was in the process of movin,also he lied an said he didn;t break it..my plumer said that he had to know because he shut the vavle off where the water was coming out.your company said that i would get a check in the mail or put it on my directv bill.well it never happened.matthew leon,170 twerp trl estillsprings tn 37330,plz put tv back on foe childrens sake!!!118353db review #204466
You may also like
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "When looking back at countries who where developing. Not all facilities where available. Materials and supplies have been brought to the facility. Not for every country in Africa and Asia..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "So last Friday I went to my local UPS store to ship off these brand two new iPhone 6 which I had stood in line for the whole night to..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."