Direct Tv - my diret tv is now shut off
i am the mother of the house that had the problem, i have been with you company over 4 years and had a damage claim, they never paid what they were suppost to, or put on my bill,when your guy came to hook us up, he broke a waterline,and we were without water for 2 days with small children, this was in the process of movin,also he lied an said he didn;t break it..my plumer said that he had to know because he shut the vavle off where the water was coming out.your company said that i would get a check in the mail or put it on my directv bill.well it never happened.matthew leon,170 twerp trl estillsprings tn 37330,plz put tv back on foe childrens sake!!!d6b8732 review #204466
You may also like
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Check here for false ad; www.sixblade.com/directv So I saw the ad, I wanted the HD receiver, the packages looked good so I bit. Easy as 1-2-3 right?Actually it was pretty..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "Waited almost 2 months for the item and it is way too small. I have a 24 lb 22 month old who wears between a 18 and 24 month..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I paid $1,248 for two leather chairs at Port Charlotte, FL. The so-called leather started to crack a delaminate. The synthetic veneer about one mill thick and on a..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."