Makeup price! unauthorized bank card use! from Direct Tv
my price was quoted from Direct Tv.at $29.95 montly bundeled with huges net internet for $ 29.95 it is $74.99 montly for Direct Tv and $54.99 for huges net These companies are ripping off the american public and Attorney general isnt interested in helping we need a class action suit to show these guys we have laws to protect us from lieing cheating companies ,the also to money out of my bank card unauthorized leaving me to take care of overdraft charges...
buyer beware these are thieves Every time i call and try and explain problem they end up hanging up on me same at hugesnet.
these people need to be held accountable for deceptive buisness practices.where are the consumer protective people,they just tell you to hire a lawyer.With hundreds of dollar cancellation charges you cant get these Ticks out of your bank account..you should be able to get rid of companies with deceptive buisness practices period!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty. Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "This post is to notify Home Depot that Julie Ostrenga has posted a complaint at www.pissedconsumer.com If you would like to resolve this complaint, I may be contacted via e-mail at..."
- "There are no words to express how much I do not recommend to go with this service. They claim to save you money, but there is no goshdarn place to..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "I tried the product, and unfortunately did not send it back in before the trial date expired; busy planning my wedding. I may still be liable for the remainder of..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."