Direct Tv - loses signal every time it rains
Our satellite loses its signal every time it rains hard.Does not have to be an electrical storm, just a hard rain.
It will stay off as much as an hour or more, ruining any chance of seeing the program in progress.
We never had this problem with cable, and there is no explanation for why it happens with satellite. If this cannot be remedied, I must consider going back to cable, or requesting a refund of the premium.
Direct TV has not lived up to its promise to deliver uninterrupted service.I see a Direct TV service truck in my neighborhood at least once a week.1165eb00 review #416993
You may also like
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "PLEASE READ I hope I help someone else avoid the stress I endured with DHGATE! I think it's about time I express the POOR unprofessional customer service that DH Gate often..."
- "This guy Eric just approached and say his wife walked out of him with his son and return to united states. He is currently staying alone at malaysia. He wants..."
- "I have graduated from this school and I have decided to go back and get the pastry chef completed. Perfect attendance 4.0 GPA before I was done I've told Nancy..."