Direct Tv - Loses signal every time it rains
Our satellite loses its signal every time it rains hard.Does not have to be an electrical storm, just a hard rain.
It will stay off as much as an hour or more, ruining any chance of seeing the program in progress.
We never had this problem with cable, and there is no explanation for why it happens with satellite. If this cannot be remedied, I must consider going back to cable, or requesting a refund of the premium.
Direct TV has not lived up to its promise to deliver uninterrupted service.I see a Direct TV service truck in my neighborhood at least once a week.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot. I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route...."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "I am fed up with Taco Bell and their phony TV advertising. they show you a Taco 1/2 full of meat. a lie! I ordered Taco Supreme hoping to get..."
- "I am having a BIG issue with Vivint and at this point will NOT recommend anyone use them, I had it install on Aug 9th and I said yes to..."