Direct Tv - Loses signal every time it rains
Our satellite loses its signal every time it rains hard.Does not have to be an electrical storm, just a hard rain.
It will stay off as much as an hour or more, ruining any chance of seeing the program in progress.
We never had this problem with cable, and there is no explanation for why it happens with satellite. If this cannot be remedied, I must consider going back to cable, or requesting a refund of the premium.
Direct TV has not lived up to its promise to deliver uninterrupted service.I see a Direct TV service truck in my neighborhood at least once a week.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got a call from a direct tv rep last week. I forgot to pay my bill the previous month, so they were calling to get the money I owed..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "Ordered the X Metal black mesh wire grilles upper and lower by phone as I had some questions which were promptly answered by Eric. I installed the bumper grille insert..."
- "A warning to all travellers either considering travelling to Peru in 2016 with Power Places Tours - or who have already registered:- Power Places Tours are an unethical company and many..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."