Direct Tv - Loses signal every time it rains
Our satellite loses its signal every time it rains hard.Does not have to be an electrical storm, just a hard rain.
It will stay off as much as an hour or more, ruining any chance of seeing the program in progress.
We never had this problem with cable, and there is no explanation for why it happens with satellite. If this cannot be remedied, I must consider going back to cable, or requesting a refund of the premium.
Direct TV has not lived up to its promise to deliver uninterrupted service.I see a Direct TV service truck in my neighborhood at least once a week.review #416993
You may also like
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "So this is what I amPaying for in service..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township. There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the..."