Direct Tv - Getting rid of Directv
I am getting Comcast installed and dropping Directv.I was a customer for six years.
I purchased a new flatscreen and wanted to get HD and an HD DVR. They wanted to charge me $297 for an HD DVR! I actually purchased a non-hd dvr from them two years ago for $99. I am glad to get rid of them.
They actually told me that if I was a new customer I could get this for free and get a lower price per month. They also told me that they knew I could definitely get a better price somewhere else in addition to saying that the HD DVR cost them $600 and they were losing money by selling it to me for $297. They may indeed train the phone reps for 2 weeks.
I just don't know what they are training them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Well, I just got off the phone with DirecTV after spending about 4 hours in total this week trying to secure the NFL Sunday Ticket in any way possible. I'm..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "I purchased a program for downloaded torrents from BT Guard - they did not offer a free trial, but claimed if you were not satisfied you could request a refund..."
- "I have screenshots to prove my claims that nothing works unless you purchase the smart camera shots - there is no where to submit these photos now????Visuals are always a..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "I hired Darren ?Daz? Richards, a sole trader carpenter, to do some carpentry work for me. He asked for the money in advance because he was crying poverty. I gave..."
- "I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing. ..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."