Direct Tv - Getting rid of Directv
I am getting Comcast installed and dropping Directv.I was a customer for six years.
I purchased a new flatscreen and wanted to get HD and an HD DVR. They wanted to charge me $297 for an HD DVR! I actually purchased a non-hd dvr from them two years ago for $99. I am glad to get rid of them.
They actually told me that if I was a new customer I could get this for free and get a lower price per month. They also told me that they knew I could definitely get a better price somewhere else in addition to saying that the HD DVR cost them $600 and they were losing money by selling it to me for $297. They may indeed train the phone reps for 2 weeks.
I just don't know what they are training them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born..."
- "I purchased a program for downloaded torrents from BT Guard - they did not offer a free trial, but claimed if you were not satisfied you could request a refund..."
- "Update of wrong flowers delivered and late. Just got an email saying they will credit my Credit card for $14.99 for a $77.93:initial charge! They lied about delivery time..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."
- "I should have kept my Newmar unit. I bought a destination trailer and don't like it. Quality is not there. It is a 2015 unit and sits in Fl. I..."