Direct Tv - Getting rid of Directv
I am getting Comcast installed and dropping Directv.I was a customer for six years.
I purchased a new flatscreen and wanted to get HD and an HD DVR. They wanted to charge me $297 for an HD DVR! I actually purchased a non-hd dvr from them two years ago for $99. I am glad to get rid of them.
They actually told me that if I was a new customer I could get this for free and get a lower price per month. They also told me that they knew I could definitely get a better price somewhere else in addition to saying that the HD DVR cost them $600 and they were losing money by selling it to me for $297. They may indeed train the phone reps for 2 weeks.
I just don't know what they are training them.review #177466
You may also like
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "Hello fellow anglers! I recently purchased three of the new Blair Wiggins Signature series flats blue rods. I purchased the 7.2', 7.9' and the 8.0' rods. I..."
- "Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty. Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call..."
- "The program stopped working in Facebook - they blamed it on Chrome, but Facebook recommends using Chrome for optimal performance. Nothing showed under the Facebook tabs, or..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "I have being buying this mascara for 3 years as it seperate a the lashes nicely but the last 2 I booght had clumps in it. Unfortunately I don't have..."
- "Ordered a shirt it came printed incorrectly. After 5 weeks I gave up on getting a new shirt. It's been 8 weeks and my emails go 1 week without a..."
- "Bought a bag of Ritz Toasted Chips - Sour cream and Onion. There were about 20 crackers in the bag, and the rest being lumps of the seasoning. The bag was..."