Fox channels on Direct TV
I have been a client of direct tv since the mid 1990's and now I find out that Direct tv is dropping the FOX channels/sports. If this happens on November 1 as stated I SHALL DROP DIRECT TV like a hot rock. I have paid my monthly bill on time each and every month and never considered changing from Direct Tv until I learned of them dropping FOX channels/sports.
Direct Tv SHALL lose my business forever if the mentioned above happens.
I have never complained about much, but this totally unacceptable, Direct Tv needs to consider their clients before they make decisions like this!review #270346
You may also like
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "Get this picture - A screw is supplied to mount the LCD TV to base - yet the screw insert plate - is held on with double stick tape!??Whatta lousy..."
- "My name is ROLANDO BALANCE it was spelled wrong on the first review. Don't know what happened ? I hit the C not the L, Go Figure ? To the..."
- "Kroger recently started making this new product called (Milk & Cream) Half & Half comes in pint bottles and here in Tucson, Az all of a sudden it is not..."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Between August 2, 2007 and January 27, 2013 we were never late on our mortgage despite a rate of 8.25 % and it being 53% of the combined income..."