Fox channels on Direct TV

2700 of 4497 Direct Tv Reviews

I have been a client of direct tv since the mid 1990's and now I find out that Direct tv is dropping the FOX channels/sports. If this happens on November 1 as stated I SHALL DROP DIRECT TV like a hot rock. I have paid my monthly bill on time each and every month and never considered changing from Direct Tv until I learned of them dropping FOX channels/sports.

Direct Tv SHALL lose my business forever if the mentioned above happens.

I have never complained about much, but this totally unacceptable, Direct Tv needs to consider their clients before they make decisions like this!

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2700 of 4497 Direct Tv Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 27, 2011 #365061

If they drop these channels, is our bill going to go down?

Oct 26, 2011 #364684

You guys do understand that they are in a dispute because FOX wants us to pay more for their programming right? They did the same to DISH Network last year, and now they're trying it with Direct...if they drop FOX...its so YOUR bill won't go up by 40% just for that programming alone.

Oct 26, 2011 #364549

Like SOA hate Direct TV

Oct 26, 2011 #364499

Being #1 is keeping long term customers happy & satisfied. Keep the fox programs to provide your loyal customers such as my self the type of programing fox provides. Direct tv would take a very big hit by not negotiating with the fox affiliates. Don't be ***'s! :upset

yes sir

Oct 25, 2011 #364314

You're exactly right. I've had them for years. They're gone in a heartbeat if they don't fix this. I've always felt like Direct TVs customer service is lackluster anyways. Its a pain to drop channels, you have to call, not just do it online. I'll get HBO for 4 months so I can watch Entourage, but its a pain to drop it after. I'm with you, if they don't get this fixed, I'm done.

Oct 25, 2011 #364308

Lets all drop it just to prove who really matters in this dispute..... the customer!!!!!!! something corporate amreica does not understand!!!!111

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.