Direct TV - Fox channels on Direct TV

1903 of 3699 Direct Tv Reviews
Oct 24, 2011
review #270346

I have been a client of direct tv since the mid 1990's and now I find out that Direct tv is dropping the FOX channels/sports. If this happens on November 1 as stated I SHALL DROP DIRECT TV like a hot rock. I have paid my monthly bill on time each and every month and never considered changing from Direct Tv until I learned of them dropping FOX channels/sports.

Direct Tv SHALL lose my business forever if the mentioned above happens.

I have never complained about much, but this totally unacceptable, Direct Tv needs to consider their clients before they make decisions like this!

863edfa
2.5
Had an experience with Direct TV?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1903 of 3699 Direct Tv Reviews
dm

Oct 31, 2011

I am thinking direct tv could pay Fox the additional fees since they lock you into contracts...aren't up front with fees and send this ridiculous billing that is confusing to make out. I don't think you should be charged to drop their service if stations that were originally part of the deal are dropped.

MountNMan

Oct 27, 2011

If they drop these channels, is our bill going to go down?

Heather

Oct 26, 2011

You guys do understand that they are in a dispute because FOX wants us to pay more for their programming right? They did the same to DISH Network last year, and now they're trying it with Direct...if they drop FOX...its so YOUR bill won't go up by 40% just for that programming alone.

the-suaz

Oct 26, 2011

Being #1 is keeping long term customers happy & satisfied. Keep the fox programs to provide your loyal customers such as my self the type of programing fox provides. Direct tv would take a very big hit by not negotiating with the fox affiliates. Don't be ***'s! :upset

yes sir

Oct 25, 2011

You're exactly right. I've had them for years. They're gone in a heartbeat if they don't fix this. I've always felt like Direct TVs customer service is lackluster anyways. Its a pain to drop channels, you have to call, not just do it online. I'll get HBO for 4 months so I can watch Entourage, but its a pain to drop it after. I'm with you, if they don't get this fixed, I'm done.

DR

Oct 25, 2011

Lets all drop it just to prove who really matters in this dispute..... the customer!!!!!!! something corporate amreica does not understand!!!!111

×
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
×