Direct Tv - Extra charges

1750 of 4497 Direct Tv Reviews

I signed up for a package deal for $69 a month for 13 monthswhich included 4 receivers.After three months they increased my bill to over $111 which they said was for HBO and Starz.

I specifically told them at the purchase date that I didn't want any extras, just the $69 for 13 months. They are refusing to refund my money. Furthermore, the satellite goes out too often. I am extremely unhappy with Direct tv and I would suggest to anyone thinking about purchasing from them, don't.

Try another company.Their customer service is very rude and unaccomodating.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1750 of 4497 Direct Tv Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 15, 2012 #542434

This is in response to the comment by DTV.
What a crock!
I complained about fraudulant charges and misprepresentation by their rep.
I'm just lovi'n that "Refund" I got. It's called Squat.
I got the run around. Of course when I told them to cancel my service they unveiled the info about their early cancellation fee.
I canceled anyway and there is no way I'm paying that $350.00 fee. They are going to have to take it out of my hide if they need it so badly. And, they are going to find out my hide is pretty tough.

Sep 10, 2012 #540071

pinches gringos chillones paguen sus cuentas y ya, antes de comprar informense

Sep 10, 2012 #540070

you can call and dispute the charge of the premiums for missinformation and we will be more than glad to place a refund on your directv account ....

haha never you dumbasshole pay your bills

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.