Direct Tv - DirectTV return equipment
DirecTV return equipment process is flawed.I had to call them a 2nd time after waiting 2 weeks for a return box to arrive.
I finally get one and return the 1 standard receiver via United States Postal Service as it was specifically stated in the directions and keep the bottom half of shipping label for my tracking. USPS then has FedEX pick it up and send it off. The equipment arrived days later in Memphis, TN. DirecTV says they don't have the receiver yet.
But why does my tracking number show a 4 pound box delievered to Memphis, TN....directv morons. 18 days later and less than the 21 days (in the contract), DirectTV charges me $45 NRF!!!!
I'm still fighting with them on the phone to remove this fee.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "Won over $10,000 and i cant get payed out, they keep talking about a wager for the bonuses they gave me on top my deposits... Apparently this wager of bonuses..."
- "Horrible and deceitful... fedex flowers from mi to calif...arrived dead and nothing like I ordered..."
- "Complaint Description:I entered into an agreement via email with EASTERN LETTERING They did not do what they said they would do Asked Eastern Lettering to provide a nameplate switch and..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "They spent less than 5 minutes on each room and afterwards my carpet was still dirty. I have a beige rug and It was just my husband and I in..."
- "Apria is the second worst company (Comcast is #1) for billing that I've ever seen. They just started billing me out of the blue for no services rendered. ..."
- "I want to express my extreme disappointment in the Steak N shake in Washington Mo. I took my grandchildren and the thong man"Adam" was the only good thing about the..."