Direct Tv - DirectTV return equipment
DirecTV return equipment process is flawed.I had to call them a 2nd time after waiting 2 weeks for a return box to arrive.
I finally get one and return the 1 standard receiver via United States Postal Service as it was specifically stated in the directions and keep the bottom half of shipping label for my tracking. USPS then has FedEX pick it up and send it off. The equipment arrived days later in Memphis, TN. DirecTV says they don't have the receiver yet.
But why does my tracking number show a 4 pound box delievered to Memphis, TN....directv morons. 18 days later and less than the 21 days (in the contract), DirectTV charges me $45 NRF!!!!
I'm still fighting with them on the phone to remove this fee.1058ef0c review #206252
You may also like
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each..."
- "First of all salesman lied to me i asked him if i get the red zone channel of course he said yes but did not inform me it was a..."
- "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."