Direct TV & Verizon
I just received new service with Direct TV two weeks ago which was ordered through Verizon.Direct TV billed Verizon instantly and Verizon did not have billing set up for me yet so Verizon did not pay Direct TV therefore Direct TV disconnected me for Verizon not paying my bill that I never even knew about.
Now they will not turn me back on till I pay them $93.61. Once again, I have only been a customer for two weeks. It is awful. Please do not be victim of this.
You can not speak to a rep in America.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Order the DVR service. The box installed was not a DVR. Called the 800 number provided and was greeted with a *** on the other end. Was told that..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "Went to Jones Ram today to purchase a used mega cab advertised for $37,666. When I sat down with the salesperson to make a down payment he disappeared for..."
- "I bought a brand-new 2012 Chevy Sonic from a dealer in AZ. I bought the car because it was one of only 2 automatic cars that are designed to..."
- "My husband and I bought our bed about a year ago (Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed). I remember hearing, about a month into owning the bed, occasional slight cracking noises..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "I got a pair of sandals for going on holiday with so they did not get much were. On the second holiday I took them on, the toe strap came..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."