Direct TV Unauthorized Debit From My Bank Account
DIRECT TV - They will take money out of your account without authorization!They got me for over $1,100.
We never signed anything for a bank draft, etc. We used our debit card one time to pay a bill and they kept our info on file. We dropped them after receiving a $400 bill. We never got any collection calls or bills only a box to return equipment.
3 months after they closed the account they hit our bank account for $1,100 unauthorized! You will also receive pay per view charges for movies you didn't order. Beware of the two year contract. If you have been with them two years and upgrade they get you for another two year contract that they fail to tell you about so they can charge you hundreds of dollars for if you cancel before the 2nd two year contract is up!
They said sorry there is not anything we can do! If you don't believe me google Direct TV complaints or check out ripoffreoprt.com. There are over 800 complaints on the one site about this! I am $1,100 in the hole.
I have terminal cancer and 4 kids to feed.I did not need this!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "The prom dress I ordered was not the same as pictured on their website. The dress I received was of poor quality and craftmanship. It looked like a child..."
- "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..."
- "Prior to reading this please know that I have more positive reiviews then negative. Things have to be pretty bad for me to go out of my way and write..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."