Direct TV Unauthorized Debit From My Bank Account
DIRECT TV - They will take money out of your account without authorization!They got me for over $1,100.
We never signed anything for a bank draft, etc. We used our debit card one time to pay a bill and they kept our info on file. We dropped them after receiving a $400 bill. We never got any collection calls or bills only a box to return equipment.
3 months after they closed the account they hit our bank account for $1,100 unauthorized! You will also receive pay per view charges for movies you didn't order. Beware of the two year contract. If you have been with them two years and upgrade they get you for another two year contract that they fail to tell you about so they can charge you hundreds of dollars for if you cancel before the 2nd two year contract is up!
They said sorry there is not anything we can do! If you don't believe me google Direct TV complaints or check out ripoffreoprt.com. There are over 800 complaints on the one site about this! I am $1,100 in the hole.
I have terminal cancer and 4 kids to feed.I did not need this!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "In November 2013, All My Sons (Little Rock) came to move my household items 3.75 miles to my new house. The charge for this service was $1,628.42. During..."
- "Morrilton Arkansas. My take is...the false advertisement is truly unexceptable. This is a picture of a cheeseburger. Cheese wasn't even melted and the burger was literally so thin I could..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."
- "My daughter and I both have fine blonde hair. This coarse dark hair still attached and fried into this makes me wanna puke pulling this out of my mouth...."
- "I have a Plantation Home. There is a structural leak that Plantation fixed twice to no avail. It ruined the ceiling and table in our breakfast room. ..."
- "The answer to the main question asked in reviews on Ovaltine, "What happened?" is, sadly, Nestle's bought them out. Nestle's, contrary to what they would have us believe, and of..."