Direct TV Unauthorized Debit From My Bank Account
DIRECT TV - They will take money out of your account without authorization!They got me for over $1,100.
We never signed anything for a bank draft, etc. We used our debit card one time to pay a bill and they kept our info on file. We dropped them after receiving a $400 bill. We never got any collection calls or bills only a box to return equipment.
3 months after they closed the account they hit our bank account for $1,100 unauthorized! You will also receive pay per view charges for movies you didn't order. Beware of the two year contract. If you have been with them two years and upgrade they get you for another two year contract that they fail to tell you about so they can charge you hundreds of dollars for if you cancel before the 2nd two year contract is up!
They said sorry there is not anything we can do! If you don't believe me google Direct TV complaints or check out ripoffreoprt.com. There are over 800 complaints on the one site about this! I am $1,100 in the hole.
I have terminal cancer and 4 kids to feed.I did not need this!d6b8766 review #476203
You may also like
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "12/21/2014 05:59 PST - Buyer: I ordered Christmas ornament 7 WEEKS BEFORE CHRISTMAS yet it wont arrive in time to get it before I travel. Very rude seller after requesting..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "Poor quality furniture. Very poor material used which deteriorated before the couch was 2 years old and that with very little use. I don't care whether I am contacted by..."
- "Morrilton Arkansas. My take is...the false advertisement is truly unexceptable. This is a picture of a cheeseburger. Cheese wasn't even melted and the burger was literally so thin I could..."