Direct tv signal problems
after sun goes down when cold no singal day when sun up tv works fine direct said 50$ service dish out of align i put towel over dish sensor works fine coast 0$ all they want to do is *** out of our hardearned money told them three days in a row whatit was doing but wouldnt listen i live in mo and its colder than normal temps around
0 degrees ive been whit diret tv for 3 years they never offer anything for excisting coustmers but say they will give all kinds of deals to new costmers or say the will and usaly cost alot more than they quote
pissed off costmerreview #166553
You may also like
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Where do I begin.... Pricing for the product was misrepresented. Purchase price was competitive and the product was purchased through internet shopping cart. A few days later, it was..."
- "I purchased a Kwikset Smart Key lever from the Signature Series to replace a handle that the finish had worn off. Upon disassembling my old lever, I proceeded to..."
- "DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! Needing an extra bed in my home for occasional use, I searched the Internet for Murphy Beds. I found a company..."
- "Purchased dinning table Feb 2015, after two month found on the back of the chairs and table the warning "This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to..."
- "This was in a friend salad 2 days ago olive garden Laurens rd Greenville sc..."
- " I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved..."