Direct tv refresh signal
Their new trick is they lock onto your computer so you cant refresh your service and they dont have to deal with you in that manner,,i am a new customer ,,my service has been down more than operational,,can get techs or anyone to come repair this,,but they keep billing,,,some one rich needs to sue them as well as dish,,,both companies operate the same,,,sign you up then they are through with you...i dont auto bill,,at least they cant get in my account. what does any one do ,,all are at their mercy..old people are being ripped off by lack of knowledge.review #147603
You may also like
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "Femaguides.com stole my money. I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I filed a complaint with paypal,..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "I was a model for Colby Models and Ryan Colby for 3 years. I never met anyone who made more than $100.00 total after being with them for 3 years...."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "I bought this watch because it had a unique minimalistic style and I liked it also I like Adidas stuff. Thinking some German engineering must have gone into the development..."