Direct tv refresh signal

3892 of 4331 Direct Tv Reviews

Their new trick is they lock onto your computer so you cant refresh your service and they dont have to deal with you in that manner,,i am a new customer ,,my service has been down more than operational,,can get techs or anyone to come repair this,,but they keep billing,,,some one rich needs to sue them as well as dish,,,both companies operate the same,,,sign you up then they are through with you...i dont auto bill,,at least they cant get in my account. what does any one do ,,all are at their mercy..old people are being ripped off by lack of knowledge.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 11 Yes 11
3892 of 4331 Direct Tv Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LIttle old lady

Sep 05, 2013 #712202

DirecTv customer, self-described during a chat with D-tv Customer Service representative as "Little old nearly-homebound lady" stated a wish to get a lower-cost channel availability from D-tv.
Customer Service Rep, hereafter called "Rep," and the little old lady discussed "Which programs do you really, really like and wish to keep?" Lady mentioned a few channels such as LMN, OWN, AMC, and other similar programming choices.

Little old lady, two days after the on-phone chat with Rep, was stunned to turn to several preferred channels and find that those particular channels had been removed from the line up of wanted channels. NO, there was no D-tv-to-customer notification that the channel line up would be seriously altered.

And we are PAYING for this?? Amazing.

Seems that Ms Rep rather overlooked Lady's stated preferences, hmm? Little old lady will now get in touch with Customer (dis)Service at D-Tv. Yes it will be difficult to keep from raging about the high-handed tactics of Rep...

Aug 28, 2013 #708379 New Castle, Delaware

:grin :( direct tv single sucks every time it rains hard or the wind blows hard we loose single lets hurry up and get the wire under ground like FIOS would be really nice.

0 0 Reply

Sep 07, 2013 #713478 would not be satellite service if the signal came from a wire would be cable service.

Oct 20, 2012 #557948

you can bet your bb, that I will have dish tv before the next bill becomes due. Direct treats your terriable. :sigh

christina hall

Sep 17, 2012 #543197

they shut off my direct tv because att takes their money first , and now no tv ugggg

0 0 Reply             el

Jun 24, 2012 #501219

i like to get channel # 605 :? :?

Jun 17, 2012 #497387

I only wach a few good cannels I don't need the package.

Jun 13, 2012 #495339

The first sentence of my complaint is supposed to say, I can't think of a service that I have had to deal with that was worse than Direct TV. Everything about is terrible: customer service really bad, internet really slow buffering constantly,TV a joke

1 0 Reply

Jun 13, 2012 #495337

I can't think of a service that I have had to deal with that was TV. 90% of there channels are informercials,shopping and duplicates of those channels. One night a channel comes through the next you are told it isn't in your subscription. I complete messed up my Netflix and online videos by buffering every couple minutes and secons respectively. For 2 months I tried to get them to correct this problem. In the end I just gave up on them and went back to pricey Cox Cable to save myself from a lot of headaches and frustration. No more satelites dishes for me when my subscription is up the dish is a goner

Jun 04, 2012 #490732

im switching my tv directv is a total rip off :( :( :(

May 10, 2012 #478296

VERY UNHAPPY with Direct Tv's service!

When we first signed up everything waas great but after a while they treat us like second class citizens, after our 3 month free channels expired they continued to cancel other channels without notice, I was in the middle of watching a movie and suddenly that channel (563) was removed!!

If this doesn't change, then they have lost us as a customer for good!

If this doesn't chnge

Kathleen Tahoe Wood

Mar 30, 2012 #458108

I simply need to refresh my direct tv as I am missing channels. It needs a good refreshing and I need some basic instructions

Feb 18, 2012 #432559

they keep loosing our payment and turned off our service without a word they were going to do it this is the third time they have lost our payment and we pay with money orders but it does not mater :( :( :( :( :(

Braden Messick

Feb 17, 2012 #432204

I was getting the channel#308 which was sleith and then it was switched to cloo. now you tell me I was not to have it. I would like it back on my Tv. It was to be on the regular channels.

carolyn comeaux

Feb 14, 2012 #429676

refresh doesn't refresh...junk. aggravating to have to keep going through this all the time. started a new package. went to hbo and cinemax for 3 months. didn't install on 2nd receiver. phone busy. site doesn't refresh. omg!!!! :(

tom hale

Feb 09, 2012 #425807

I have had channel coo 308 over two years ,now 308 has been droped from my package If i dont get 308 back or a reduced price on my package Iwill go back to cabel

bill gray

Aug 27, 2011 #335338

channel 21 keeps stopping and starting. it skips and starts over in a different spot. a note comes up on the tv to go to direct tv and refresh

Edward Wedge

Jul 14, 2011 #312487

what is directv run by Obama now too?

Jun 07, 2011 #295262

Your 100% right,been down on all local's and movies(721 message,called and no one can get it working,keep getting billed) I pay for and can't get the stations but get billed for them !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.