Direct TV Receiver Fees (Increasing as we write)
It is amazing that I am not the only one experiencing billing issues. After reading some of the posts, I too feel your pain. My complaint is minor compared to some of the $ some of the posters are out. It's not about the money as it is only$5 and $1 increases and fees for me; but the principal of not doing business in a fair manner.
I called last week for tech service while trying to rent a movie. Cost me $5 because he ordered the movie for me. Didn't make much sense to let him off the phone if he didn't fix my problem; but it was $5. I did get the money back for this.
This week; I get the monthly statement and the receiver fees increased from $5 to $6/month. Now granted its not much, but I am less than 3 months into the 2 yr contract and its going up. I saw a post about planned rate increases and I suspected that as well. I am sure they are going to get their money somehow; nothing in life is free as my father has often told me.
My question to them that never got answered; did everyone get the increase or just a few of us because I suspect this planned rate increase will go on throughout the contract.
I think its going to be a long 2 years if I have to fight every month over billing issues and it is more of a hassle to do it when its just a buck or two. More time invested that its worth and I think that is why they do. Most people spend that on coffee a day.
For me its the principal; I believe in the days of a firm handshake to seal the deal and your word is what mattered. God bless my Grandparents.
Direct TV has not scored well so far; but who cares there is only them and Dish to choose from in my area; or NO TV at all.d4a74d7 review #223582
You may also like
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "c/o Special Artist Agency 345 N Maple Dr, #302 Beverly Hills, CA 90210 USA Leonardo DiCaprio is a ripoff actor! His salary is bankrupting our country to live is greedy rich life..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "There are no words to explain how of a RIP OFF this guy really is. I had him as an Attorney about 9 months ago, and it was the worst..."
- "Beware of false advertisement. Advertises a clearance price of $34.99 for a shoe that sells for $54.99. Put in the size and color selection and went to check..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I contacted Awbreys Powder Coating concerning some bike parts i needed powder coated, communication was swift and on point, the gentleman seemed very confident he could deliver the services i..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."