DIRECT TV No holiday music channel!

1963 of 3860 Direct Tv Reviews
Issue not resolved
review #276038

I have had it with DIRECT TV!I pay to have access to the holiday music channel, channel 815, and I noticed it wasn't available around Halloween for Halloween party music, which I figured was just unavailable, but now here it is less than one week away from Thanksgiving, and I am hosting a party, and NO holiday music channel 815 is available STILL!I'm so sick of paying for service with Direct TV and not getting what I pay for.Now I'll have to go out and buy Christmas music CD's when I shouldn't need to, which is the whole reason why I pay for this *** expensive statellite TV service so I don't need to purchase other forms of media.Get your act together Direct TV!Called technical support on this, and they said the music channel 815 has been out and they are trying to fix it, well, it's been out for over a month!FIX IT!

c191fbf
Had an experience with Direct Tv?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1963 of 3860 Direct Tv Reviews
ChristmasEveAndStillSansChrist

Dec 24, 2011

This is confusing. Please change the name of this channel if you refuse to play "Holiday" music on it. It is very misleading.

Novel1

Dec 15, 2011

Thanks, L.Loowho -- I am home alone and didn't notice that 801 has the music instead of 815. You made my day!! Thanks!

L.Loowho

Nov 26, 2011

I changed to 801 and it worked there. :) Best of luck and happy holidays!

Cry me a river

Nov 25, 2011

Oh boo hoo hoo. You want some cheese with that whine you big baby? If this is all you have to complain about then be thankful.
:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

0 1 Reply
Here to make you shut it

Oct 31 Tennessee, United States

You're an ***! Way to help someone. Of course they have a right to complain, they PAY a high price for services that aren't being provided so you should take your *** attitude somewhere else. ***!

Brands

Nov 25, 2011

Hello,Try to flip to Channel 801 I did not have it either up until today! I agree that they are not the best! Hope it helps

Fedup

Nov 25, 2011

Direct tv sucks! That's why we're leaving. We're tired of paying for the service and not be able to get what we pay for. The consumers
are being ripped off right and left from all the greedy corporate bastards!!

GotNoFingers

Nov 25, 2011

I too contacted Direct TV because I was not getting the holiday channel. They instructed me to upgrade my service if I wanted to have channel 815. This is pretty bad customer service considering that this channel has been free for years. Sounds like they found something peopled enjoyed and decided to just charge extra. Way to go Direct TV, you suck!

Satan

Nov 20, 2011

Did it ever occur to you that maybe...just maybe...it might be Sonic that's screwed up and not Directv?

Broseblock

Nov 20, 2011

Yeah, you two dickheads, first I do pay to have a subscription to Sirius XM too! Wtf are you talking about, yeah i do use Direct TV for televusion, BUT I also pay to have access to music channels as that is part of the pkg! The point is tgat Direct TV has *** service and channels ard always being "fixed". Second, in reply to the other ***'s comment about Christmas being 5 weeks away, tgat has nothing to do with it! I pay for this channel, and all other cable/satellite companies, including Sirius, already have Christmas music playing. As soon as I can, I will switch to Dishnetwork any other provider other tgab Direct TV, but unfortunately I'm only 5 months into my *** 2 yr contract!

1 0 Reply
Undertaker

Nov 19, 2011

I use Direct TV for television. If you want Holiday Music, get a subscription to Sirius-XM.

0 1 Reply
md

Nov 19, 2011

IT'S STILL MID-NOVEMBER! CHRISTMAS IS STILL 5 WEEKS AWAY.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Direct Tv.
Filing a new complaint about
×