Direct TV losing channels?!?!?
For what DTV has made off me alone since the late 90's, they could probably own news corp!They are blaming NC but aren't disclosing the last time they renegotiated with NC.
Our CATV comapny used to deal with this all the tme. IIf they don't reach an agreement with them, I will be forced to move to Dish Network. I will move my account (I think 3 DVR's & 2 HD rcvr's) and leave! If we all band together, they will comply!
They should leave the choice to the customer! All they would have to do is create another "package' that would encompass (FX, Speed......etc) I think it's DTV's way to boycott Fox News! Notice they're not griping about the LOCAL networks. That's where the REAL rip off is!
Being charged to receive the networks you can receive on an antenna! Even in our own CATV company, we had to PAY for making their POOR signal veiwable. We live in rual south Texas and the signal from some of the local affiliates is so pooor that amplifiers are needed to receive the signal. We weren't changing for the locals but we had to PAY the local affiliates so our customers could see NFL footbal on the weekend!
ALL of this is basically a rip off!!!!!But, DTV is doing us, the customer, a great disservice!d42037f review #271608
You may also like
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "I put an order in on Nov 8th for $47 and never received it. I sent several messages and called the company several times and all I get is a..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "They manipulated our physical and mental state of mind by making us wait for well over 6 hours with no meals and two small children. Once we were mentally exhausted..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "Well I want to say after all the bad reviews I read here and there I was hesitant to go there but I did anyways. I had a temp top..."