Direct TV losing channels?!?!?
For what DTV has made off me alone since the late 90's, they could probably own news corp!They are blaming NC but aren't disclosing the last time they renegotiated with NC.
Our CATV comapny used to deal with this all the tme. IIf they don't reach an agreement with them, I will be forced to move to Dish Network. I will move my account (I think 3 DVR's & 2 HD rcvr's) and leave! If we all band together, they will comply!
They should leave the choice to the customer! All they would have to do is create another "package' that would encompass (FX, Speed......etc) I think it's DTV's way to boycott Fox News! Notice they're not griping about the LOCAL networks. That's where the REAL rip off is!
Being charged to receive the networks you can receive on an antenna! Even in our own CATV company, we had to PAY for making their POOR signal veiwable. We live in rual south Texas and the signal from some of the local affiliates is so pooor that amplifiers are needed to receive the signal. We weren't changing for the locals but we had to PAY the local affiliates so our customers could see NFL footbal on the weekend!
ALL of this is basically a rip off!!!!!But, DTV is doing us, the customer, a great disservice!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Mr Ugalade My concerns are the following: your company Car Palace chose to sell me a vehicle that you purchased off line is it now my fault that you purchased a..."
- "My mortgage was sold off to this joke of a company over a year ago. They took forever to get automatic payments set up (I had to mail my..."
- "We have a 4 BR home and I actually love seeing my electricity bill. We recommended 15 customers who gave them a try, and those bills are averaged each month,..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "My husband ordered this t-shirt. It was part of a campaign fundraiser. You can clearly see that the word firefighting is spelled incorrectly I contacted the company and they are..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."