Direct tv is a liar
Direct tv never told me about contract never ends until 2015 .I had a very bad tech the same one come back twice.
he was rude and never would climb under the house. it is a mobile home just was put on the spot. also for my in convince they said they would give me a free box they never told me it would extend my contract.
a agent told me what buttons to push. I never understood it would extend my contract.
so I am pissed Direct tv lied. I will can't stand this company.
when I first got direct tv they lied they put ever package on me.that I didn't want it took several phone calls to get them to make it right.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Check here for false ad; www.sixblade.com/directv So I saw the ad, I wanted the HD receiver, the packages looked good so I bit. Easy as 1-2-3 right?Actually it was pretty..."
- "Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty. Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call..."
- "Windows installed in 1998 (Architect series), condensation has destroyed sashes on most.. Pella wants $200 to come out and even inspect the windows, another $250 per hour to replace damaged sash.. Fast..."
- "I had my entire home done in 3/4 in Jasson Brazillian cherry hardwood from Home Depot and my flooring is less than three years old and is uncleanable.I used Bona..."
- "I ordered Aroma Diffuser, which in the picture looked much larger & I went to plug this little thing in & seen it is a USB plug.... I have no..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- "2013, 28 foot Shadow Cruiser. With slide out. Notice the front top left corner of the trailer has started buckling, when I called the warranty department at 1-260-562-1125 and spoke with..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."