Direct tv is a liar
Direct tv never told me about contract never ends until 2015 .I had a very bad tech the same one come back twice.
he was rude and never would climb under the house. it is a mobile home just was put on the spot. also for my in convince they said they would give me a free box they never told me it would extend my contract.
a agent told me what buttons to push. I never understood it would extend my contract.
so I am pissed Direct tv lied. I will can't stand this company.
when I first got direct tv they lied they put ever package on me.that I didn't want it took several phone calls to get them to make it right.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Check here for false ad; www.sixblade.com/directv So I saw the ad, I wanted the HD receiver, the packages looked good so I bit. Easy as 1-2-3 right?Actually it was pretty..."
- "It's so funny, we just bought a 50" for $368 and my fiancé was reading on the Walmart website on the way home all these positive comments about the color..."
- "Direct TV will not let you go before taking the last shot. I was a loyal customer for at least seven years and decided to go a different route...."
- "I ordered Aroma Diffuser, which in the picture looked much larger & I went to plug this little thing in & seen it is a USB plug.... I have no..."
- "Please see website http://www.dontbuyadynamaxrv.com/ for full information on why you should not buy a Forrest River/dynamax RV or from Holland Motor Homes. This is a brand new unit I..."
- "My 5 year old son joined the class few months and was going through a rough period having several behavioral problem. Sensei Basche, Ms. Mary and Ms. Hope paid extra..."
- "Have been requesting for pickup service to repair my laptop since 29/4/2013 (the nearest repair center is more than 250km from me) and till now still no reply from Asus...."
- "First off i ordered my pizza over an 2 hours after the first hour when i called to fond out what was going on i was told my pizzas were..."
- "I placed an order online on Black Friday and the online system showed the item in-stock and available also at all my local stores. Instead of having it shipped, I..."