Direct tv is a liar
Direct tv never told me about contract never ends until 2015 .I had a very bad tech the same one come back twice.
he was rude and never would climb under the house. it is a mobile home just was put on the spot. also for my in convince they said they would give me a free box they never told me it would extend my contract.
a agent told me what buttons to push. I never understood it would extend my contract.
so I am pissed Direct tv lied. I will can't stand this company.
when I first got direct tv they lied they put ever package on me.that I didn't want it took several phone calls to get them to make it right.1173cdee review #474703
You may also like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "First of all salesman lied to me i asked him if i get the red zone channel of course he said yes but did not inform me it was a..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "I had a car accident & had stress. I came for massage, but, he take me to his room; snap & dislocated my back vertebras, damaged cartilages; twisted both hip..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "Horrible experience. I rented a vacation rental called Pea Princess from Beachwalk Properties. Upon first entry if the house it smelled strongly of chemicals like bug spray which gave..."
- "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..."