Direct TV holds 91-year old woman to contract
A 91-year old woman in Fort Collins, CO (my mother) had direct TV installed and after the first snow storm the picture was lost.She called and they said she needed to go out and brush off the satellite dish.
She said she was 91 and used a cane and could not go out in the snow. They told her to find someone else to do it. She said she lived alone and this would not work for her so please cancel her contract. They would not let her out of her contract and stuck her for $240.00.
She is mad as *** and fighting these pathetic losers.
Dan Clintonreview #473704
You may also like
- "Re:Account #41525615 Although I have NEVER been a customer of Direct tv someone (possibly one of my neighbors) found my lost wallet with my daughter's disability debit card in it and..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I read all these articles and dont doubt how legitimate they are but I also believe its important to write about the positive experience. I bought a four month old..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."