Direct TV holds 91-year old woman to contract
A 91-year old woman in Fort Collins, CO (my mother) had direct TV installed and after the first snow storm the picture was lost.She called and they said she needed to go out and brush off the satellite dish.
She said she was 91 and used a cane and could not go out in the snow. They told her to find someone else to do it. She said she lived alone and this would not work for her so please cancel her contract. They would not let her out of her contract and stuck her for $240.00.
She is mad as *** and fighting these pathetic losers.
Dan Clintonf0a177e review #473704
You may also like
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "Check here for false ad; www.sixblade.com/directv So I saw the ad, I wanted the HD receiver, the packages looked good so I bit. Easy as 1-2-3 right?Actually it was pretty..."
- "If you order on the website, the t+c for the 30 day risk-free trial period are on there. It's the same thing when you order on the automated system. And..."
- "Product was ordered on Jan 16,2015 and today is Jan 26,2015, IoW 10days. I called to return product today due to hard nodules, bumps on my skin in less than..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."