Direct TV holds 91-year old woman to contract
A 91-year old woman in Fort Collins, CO (my mother) had direct TV installed and after the first snow storm the picture was lost.She called and they said she needed to go out and brush off the satellite dish.
She said she was 91 and used a cane and could not go out in the snow. They told her to find someone else to do it. She said she lived alone and this would not work for her so please cancel her contract. They would not let her out of her contract and stuck her for $240.00.
She is mad as *** and fighting these pathetic losers.
You may also like
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "I had flowers delivered to my mothers funeral. They sent something completely different than the picture i ordered from but a blue and white ribbon on it and a..."
- "Purchased a new 13 Blue Ridge 5th Wheel from our local dealer. From the FIRST trip out...living room slide will come out while traveling. We have stopped as..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."