Direct TV holds 91-year old woman to contract
A 91-year old woman in Fort Collins, CO (my mother) had direct TV installed and after the first snow storm the picture was lost.She called and they said she needed to go out and brush off the satellite dish.
She said she was 91 and used a cane and could not go out in the snow. They told her to find someone else to do it. She said she lived alone and this would not work for her so please cancel her contract. They would not let her out of her contract and stuck her for $240.00.
She is mad as *** and fighting these pathetic losers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "We bought two tix to Paris from US six months ahead of time. We carefully selected our seats, together, window, near the front, so we could have a comfortable flight...."
- "I went to Dr. Benjamin Schlecter of Spring Ridge Plastic Surgery, to minimize a flat, pain free scar. He told me that he could tuck the width of the scar..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."