Direct TV - Early Cancellation Fees
I was a Direct TV Customer for over 6 years.Having issues with the receivers they sent me, they sent me a leased machine.
What I did not know at the time and never agreed to was that when they sent me the leased machine, they also put me in a two year contract. About a month or two getting the new machine, I cancelled my service because I was still having machine issues. About a month later I get a $300+ charge to my bank account. I ask why they changed me and it was for a early cancellation fee on my contract.
I said I never signed a new contract and that I had been a customer since 2002 and should not have a contract. I challenged them to show me where I verbally or signed a new contract.
They just said they would not refund me my money.
I am hitting all the complaint boards and BBB and considering spending the money on a small claims suit.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I called and setup service with them. They instantly took out the $136.98 out of my checking out. After a few appointment reschedules, I confirmed my technician arrival..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "I'm very disappointed with this piece of trash. I will make sure to let everyone know how trashy your dresses are. Please do not waist your money on modlily.com..."
- "First time going and last. I don't even know what to say about this. Worst sub ever. One slice off meat what is this subway...."
- "I took my car in for a manufacture defect that falls under the warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles. My car has 33,370 miles on and hasn't went over..."
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."