Direct TV - Early Cancellation Fees
I was a Direct TV Customer for over 6 years.Having issues with the receivers they sent me, they sent me a leased machine.
What I did not know at the time and never agreed to was that when they sent me the leased machine, they also put me in a two year contract. About a month or two getting the new machine, I cancelled my service because I was still having machine issues. About a month later I get a $300+ charge to my bank account. I ask why they changed me and it was for a early cancellation fee on my contract.
I said I never signed a new contract and that I had been a customer since 2002 and should not have a contract. I challenged them to show me where I verbally or signed a new contract.
They just said they would not refund me my money.
I am hitting all the complaint boards and BBB and considering spending the money on a small claims suit.115ce66a review #115156
You may also like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I had to leave work early on 3 different occasions to switch out my non working Brighthouse HDMI box. After the 3rd time and 3 service calls to my..."
- " I called yesterday to get a tech out here and was told the 30th is the next available date. so, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday and until between 4-8pm on..."
- "Delightful Delivery?! More like Deceptive Delivery! These guys jack up the prices on their menu items, while making it appear like they are the restaurants' actual prices. There are no disclaimers..."
- "Big Timber facility. Elgin, IL unit door is currently blocked by snow and ice. This has happened all winter and for days and weeks at a time have not..."
- "I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick..."
- "I bought a new Legacy 32 X 60 double wide in late 2008 to replace the one destroyed by hurricane Ike. Big mistake. Within a few months I began discovering..."
- "The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on. The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in..."
- "In short, AAA Texas customers need to understand that they are actually part of AAA Southern California, and are treated as such via their customer service responsiveness. In short,..."