Direct TV - Early Cancellation Fees
I was a Direct TV Customer for over 6 years.Having issues with the receivers they sent me, they sent me a leased machine.
What I did not know at the time and never agreed to was that when they sent me the leased machine, they also put me in a two year contract. About a month or two getting the new machine, I cancelled my service because I was still having machine issues. About a month later I get a $300+ charge to my bank account. I ask why they changed me and it was for a early cancellation fee on my contract.
I said I never signed a new contract and that I had been a customer since 2002 and should not have a contract. I challenged them to show me where I verbally or signed a new contract.
They just said they would not refund me my money.
I am hitting all the complaint boards and BBB and considering spending the money on a small claims suit.f409c02 review #115156
You may also like
- "Check here for false ad; www.sixblade.com/directv So I saw the ad, I wanted the HD receiver, the packages looked good so I bit. Easy as 1-2-3 right?Actually it was pretty..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born..."
- "Suddenly bam bam..epkimi has to be out of the office for so called medical..problems ? The new nazi of Experience Project ? Who bans people, suspend them , like a freaking 12..."
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."