Direct Tv - Direct tv customer service
I just wanted to talk to a customer service rep about getting some generl information.I could not reach anyone without giving a phone number of where I wanted service first.
I was on a cell phone and could not set up service for s phone number that I don't have. Also, I decided to tell the recording that indeed, my cell is a number that I want service so i could talk to some one and when i complained about the menu options, "Joseph" hung up in me. The customer service is a joke.
i just wanted to find out how to be a customer and get some questions answered but it seemed that the didn't want to give me the info unless I was getting sevice installed.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "I bought a bag of Clany's chex mix from Aldi's which is good and economical. However i placed some in my mouth and something was cutting my tongue and it..."
- "Terrible, untrained employees. I was into the 3rd rep of my 3rd set of tricep pushdowns, when the pin released on the cable harness. The harness fell to the floor,..."
- "Where to start? "Portrait Professionals" weren't even wearing shoes! One hour plus wait time WITH AN APPOINTMENT!!!! Crying kids, confused staff, angry parents! Great combo for family fun pictures! #NeverAgainRochesterMN..."
- "I bought a sectional couch march 2014. The fabric started piling on the cushions. The fabric on the back seat cushions where there is less friction from siting looks normal...."
- "Purchased a sofa 3 years ago and is already falling apart! Furniture only has one year warranty and after that... To bad, ""sorry,we are the equivalent of a Ross clothing..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."