Direct TV and Verizon bundles beware...
I ordered a bundle package from Verizon, which included cable service from DTV. A technician came to my home and installed the cable (DTV) service. I have chosen to cancel my Verizon services, which unfortunately includes the DTV service (because to date Verizon has not fulfilled my order with internet (DSL) service).
A representative, from DTV informed me that I had 3 days after the installation date to have discontinued the service and if I chose to disconnect the service I will be charged a $460.00 fee for breach of contract, which I never signed nor received.
I am disappointed and furious because Verizon, which represented partnership with DTV, informed me that I have 30 days to discontinue services if I am not satisfied. When I asked the DTV representative why I was not informed of this important detail from Verizon, she stated because they are unaware of the information. Her response is hard to believe and if it is true, needs to be changed because two major companies joining in partnership/affilliation should be aware of one another’s terms and regulations; if not conflicts such as this will constantly create problems.
After writing to Billing Disputes the problem has not been amended...customer service is no assistance with this matter, but I'm not giving up.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Reported our dissatisfaction with a sectional after a couple of weeks, only offer to take it back was if we purchased a more expensive replacement. After just over a year..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Yeb! Bonanza kick out customers who leaves bad feedback's in defense of they rights and hold the ip address to keep same costumer away to enter with the same computer...."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "I am working on a 2110 gex motor that came to the shop missing and running poorly and backfireing out nbr 3 and 4 carbs with 197 miles since install..."