Direct TV and 2 year contract
I bundled Qwest with Direct TV and now I have moved and cannot install a satellite dish at my new apartment. Direct TV says I have to pay for 14 months of service with them because of a signed 2 year contract. If I signed one, I don't know. I thought I was just signing to verify that the installer did his job. No mention of 2 year obligation.
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
I've been on the phone with 3 different people at Direct TV and no help from any of them.
I think Qwest should be partly responsible because they obviously know that there is a contract obligation when they bundle you.c347979 review #156882
You may also like
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Purchaed Stop and Shop 100% Pure Maple Syrup US Grade A Dark Amber 12 ounce about 2 weeks ago, used once and refrigerated. Went to use it this morning..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "I bought three market unbrellas for $40 each last week. The first day I put them up around my pool, two of the umbrellas broke. I still have..."
- "My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price. We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there...."
- "I purchased the under counter lighting labeled GRUNDTAL which comes with three puck lights and a transformer to power the lights. I had a transformer fail and catch fire...."