Direct TV and 2 year contract
I bundled Qwest with Direct TV and now I have moved and cannot install a satellite dish at my new apartment. Direct TV says I have to pay for 14 months of service with them because of a signed 2 year contract. If I signed one, I don't know. I thought I was just signing to verify that the installer did his job. No mention of 2 year obligation.
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
I've been on the phone with 3 different people at Direct TV and no help from any of them.
I think Qwest should be partly responsible because they obviously know that there is a contract obligation when they bundle you.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Firstly, We pay for the best business package and never come close to the 15Mbps down we are supposed to get; let me remind you that the plan costs $100.00..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "I have been going to American Laser for over 13 years for laser hair removal. Today, I went to my appointment only to find their doors locked with a..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."
- "To Whom It May Concern I would like to seek your assistance to investigate a spam mail i had received where pictures of my family were send to me from an..."
- "All we wanted were three matching bar stools, but the third was cut wrong (one of two supports for chair cut three inches short). We had to drive 25 miles..."