Direct TV and 2 year contract
I bundled Qwest with Direct TV and now I have moved and cannot install a satellite dish at my new apartment. Direct TV says I have to pay for 14 months of service with them because of a signed 2 year contract. If I signed one, I don't know. I thought I was just signing to verify that the installer did his job. No mention of 2 year obligation.
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
I've been on the phone with 3 different people at Direct TV and no help from any of them.
I think Qwest should be partly responsible because they obviously know that there is a contract obligation when they bundle you.review #156882
You may also like
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "15 hrs ago i made a post in regards to direct tv making an Unaurthorized transaction on my account, i had No Contract, No ties, No links to direct tv,..."
- "I am an exede customer in California, in a rural location. Exede has been the worst experience i have ever had in life, trumping the DMV. My service was always..."
- "My daughters were looking at a new modeling agency called, Envy Models. It is ran by a woman of Ashlee Bybee. We contacted her and she gave us the information..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "Just baked two boxes of Betty Crocker Supreme Turtle Brownies. Was just biting into a square of brownie when I hit something hard. Looked at the piece I..."
- "I've bought this luggage with a 3 years manufacturers warranty in April 2014. The edge wires on both sides have opened up due to poor quality covering and when..."
- "June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice. Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get..."