Direct TV - Code 775 Do Not unplug the SWim

Feb 03, 2013
review #381528

Was cleaning my house for a Superbowl Party and unplugged the SWiM box.This was Saturday before the Superbowl.

I am listening to the Superbowl writing this complaint because I have no Direct TV signal. I called Direct TV more than 8 times including both the local technicians and Customer Service. I was offered a Monday repair and then told twice the request would be esclated. Yeah right, my request for expedited service was finally turned down Sunday at lunchtime.

Although Chris from "customer retention" stated and I quote " You really shouldn't be upset after all it was your fault" sooooooo nice to realize, after the fact, that if you unplug this little device you are at the mercy of Direct TV. My point I guess is do you really want to antagonize customers further when you have faulty products and no warnings on the equipment that you should NEVER unplug it unless you are willing to wait 2 days for a service tech? I think not. I dropped Direct TV, Dish Network will install a system tomorrow morning before Direct TV could get a tech to my home even AFTER the Superbowl.

Dish is cheaper too!

THANK YOU DIRECT TV FOR MAKING MY WEEKEND A LIVING H_ _ _.

aadee35
Had an experience with Direct TV?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Chrisfam

May 04 Grove, Oklahoma

I HATE my direct TV, it goes out condtantly and any compensation isn't worth what you lose!

0 0 Reply
RlDreams

Aug 07, 2013 Town And Country, Missouri

*** suggestion but rather than blame DTV for your ignorance and stupidity , how about you get off your computer and go plug the power inserter back in, then do a red button reset and reboot your box once the SWiM is repowered.

You are the reason that my cup of coffee has a warning that the coffee might be hot :x :x :x

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Direct TV.
Filing a new complaint about
×