Direct Tv - Class action suit now!

2881 of 3882 Direct Tv Reviews

Im ready for the class action suit.Let me know?!

They just took out 500 for my neighbors direct tv past due. All because i paid the shipping for her to get it. They decided because it was going into collections they were going to charge me for her stuff. Did i mention she sent the man that was going to install away because he scared her.

And never hooked it up. Email me if your ready mguinsler3@yahoo.com...This needs to stop and we need to get it going.

I cant afford 500 bucks just to be taken from me because they thinks ok.IT WASNT MY BILL!

d437ed6 review #180854
3 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments55 Report
2881 of 3882 Direct Tv Reviews
Had an experience with Direct Tv?  Submit review about this company
BARBARA

Sep 13, 2013 Dallas, Texas

Good luck on the "LAW SUIT".If people would just take the time to read the small print.I am a Directv customer and I have never not once had a problem with Directv.I pay my bill's on time.If my package get's to expensive i down grade with no problem.As far as scaring her,This is BS.Your good neighbor probably scared him.Keep your private information to yourself.If your good neighbor could not afford the shipping fee,Then she should not have ordered the Directv in the first place.Since when does Directv charge you a shipping fee.I never paid a shipping fee.From your post i assume you are a male right?Collect the $500.00 from your neighbor.You knew you could not afford to pay her bill's in the first place.When you gave Directv your private information to help someone else out,You took on this person's account by giving your information.I bet this is one mistake you will not forget any time soon.

LINDA

Sep 13, 2013 Dallas, Texas

This is what happen's when you try to be a good "Neighbor".Why?Do you not ask your "GOOD NEIGHBOR" For the money Directv took out of your account?I mean come on now.You are the one who choose to be a good neighbor right?And your so called "GOOD NEIGHBOR"Repaid you by not paying one bill.What?Kind of "GOOD NEIGHBOR"Is this.I bet your "GOOD NEIGHBOR" is not trying to repay you is he/she.You deserve what you got.WTF.Everything that" Glitters is not GOLD HUH".I have Directv right.But guess what!There is not any Credit card or Bank Account on my " DirecTv Account" Where they can withdraw any type money.Learn to be more careful of your "GOOD NEIGHBOR.Ask your "GOOD NEIGHBOR" For your $500.00 and See what happen's.This will be the "END OF THE GOOD NEIGHBOR".

MAGLEO

Sep 11, 2013 Belen, New Mexico

sprengerlang.com

SPRENGER AND LAND LAWFIRM; Specializes in Class Action suits against DIRECT TV ETC. :(

Apr 09, 2013

To start a class action suit,I believe you have to get in touch with your attorney general and he does the filing of this.

My email

berkeley.alberto@gmail.com

Count me on for any lawsuits against those Directv crooks.

Albert Z

Sep 19, 2012

Count me on for any lawsuit againt DirectTV. I am not afraid to testify against those thieves.

Alberto Z.

Sep 19, 2012

I was pissed off when my Bill when from 58 to 95. I have been longer than a year, and they never mentioned the 2 years hidden statement Early Termination Fee.

Any information will be greatly appreciated regarding this lawsuit.

Kevin

Jul 16, 2012

I was charged a large termination fee approx.
$384 after having service for FIVE Years. I had problems with one my recievers rebooting several times a day, and when The second replacement reciever did not work EITHER I did CANCEL my service. I had NEVER RENEWED MY SERVICE as I was month to month.
I was told that because I registered a replacement reciever I renewed my service.
I WAS NEVER EVEN ABLE TO USE IT AS IT WAS NO GOOD.
I HAVE NOT PAID THEM AS I SHOULD NOT, BUT THEY HAVE SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS Which has damaged my credit rating...
I will GLADLY JOIN IN TO PUT THESE THIEVING BASTARDS IN THE CORRECT PLACE.
top_trader1@hotmail.com

Harriet

Jul 12, 2012

Anyone starting a class action against these @, count me in! plunder_26@yahoo.com

D

Jun 30, 2012

DIRECTV IS PROBABLY THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT!!

THEY LIE TO YOU TO GET YOU TO SUBSCRIBE AND THEN CHARGE WHATEVER THEY WANT AND TELL YOU THAT 'IN SMALL PRINT YOU AGREED TO THIS' SO THE 'LOCKED IN PRICING' THEY PROMISED FOR 2 YEARS MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...YET THEY CAN CHARGE YOU $20 A MONTH FOR EVERY MONTH YOU EXIT THEIR SERVICE EARLY???

HOW IS THIS LEGAL AND WE ALREADY KNOW THAT IT IS NOT FAIR.

COMPANIES LIKE THIS ALL FALL SOONER OR LATER AND WHEN A DESCENT ONE COMES ALONG AND DOESN'T RIP PEOPLE OFF, SHORTLY THEREAFTER, DIRECTV WILL BE 'HISTORY AS THEY SAY'

A. Vanderbosch

Apr 13, 2012

Class action needed here - In December the service at my address was cancelled. The account was NOT in my name, however I did pay some of the bills from my account. In January, the charged me again. Getting nowhere with DirectTv, I went through my bank. On a 3-way phone conversation, DirectTV told my bank representative and myself they would NOT be attacking my bank account anymore and the bank reversed the charge. Now DTV has attached my account for more than $200 (wiping out my account of a month's worth on UE benefits) and continue attempting another $300 withdrawal. This is fraud and extortion!

Andrea

Mar 17, 2012

I hate DirectTV and they need to be stopped ASAP! They took 675.00 out my acct and wipe me out. The are wrong and I want in on that suit on them!!! :(

Tiff B.

Mar 05, 2012

Count me in! I'm about to call right now to complain!

Donna

Mar 04, 2012

I too was scammed by Direct Tv. I want all of us to start a class action suit. I will call lawyers---in the mean time here is my email ----dromond65@gamail
Is there one now?
If no one contacts me I will repost on here and get all of you to join---
Keep in touch !!!!!

Benny Adams

Feb 08, 2012

I helped a friend by makeing a one time payment over the phone. They kept my info on file and when the person did not pay the bill several months later Direct TV charge my debit card over $400.00 basically cleaned me out... I am still waiting to get my money back!!!

Emily

Feb 07, 2012

I, too, am a victim of DirecTV's unethical practices. After paying the ridiculous early cancellation fee, they sent my "receiver return kit" to the wrong address twice in a row, consuming over a month. Because I was unable to return the receiver I "bought" in a timely manner, they automatically charged my bank account $300, without my knowledge or consent. The DirecTV representative informed me that the receiver was received by the company in November, only two business days after they wrongfully charged my bank account. After speaking with multiple billing representatives, I was told that the refund for the receiver was only $188.56 when they charged me $300. This (partial) refund was to take 30 days to be processed by DirecTV and then be automatically put back into my account the same way it was taken out. However, I still have not yet received it; today is February 7, 2012, over two months since they claimed to have begun processing the refund. Today, I spoke with a representative who told me a check was sent by mail over a month ago, and that "I should have it by now." I don't.

Screw these crooks. Count me in for a class action suit.

misty123

Feb 04, 2012

Jason...do not rely on the BBB,they get so may complaints against DTV that they do no answer them.It is good that you filed,you can also file with the FTC and Attorney General these will be kept on file but chances are slim in them answering your complaint.I believe the only way you can deal with them is through arbitration.you might want to check this out....Good Luck

misty123

Feb 04, 2012

If you have recently cancelled service with DTV, Watch your Bank account or credit cards whichever they have on file for you,(change #'s if possible) DTV will charge your account without your knowledge a lot of money and it is your problem to try and get it back.Most people do not get their money back from DTV.If sending their equipment back,be sure to get a tracking # so you can prove they got the equipment otherwidh they will try and charge for this also.

Jason

Feb 04, 2012

I enrolled in one programming package "Choice Ultimate" while the entire time they had me enrolled in their much more expensive "Premier" package. Now they turn my service off because I refuse to pay for something I didn't order. It's been turned over to the Better Business Bureau. Maybe just maybe we as consumers still have rights,

1-20 of 55 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.