Direct Tv - Class action suit now!
Im ready for the class action suit.Let me know?!
They just took out 500 for my neighbors direct tv past due. All because i paid the shipping for her to get it. They decided because it was going into collections they were going to charge me for her stuff. Did i mention she sent the man that was going to install away because he scared her.
And never hooked it up. Email me if your ready email@example.com...This needs to stop and we need to get it going.
I cant afford 500 bucks just to be taken from me because they thinks ok.IT WASNT MY BILL!review #180854
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "Just heard the sound comming from ohiovalleymusic's rolling jukebox..wowwwwwwwwww over 20 speakers lots of wonderful sound no matter what kind of music u want to hear...heard them at a setup..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "Everyone who experienced last year hail should read this story. Today, for the forth time since the hail storms last July, a State Farm insurance adjuster visited my house. By..."
- "Dennys at midtown is completely unorganized, has no customer service rapport. It's memorial weekend and they are completely unprepared. We were waiting more than 20 minutes when several booths..."
- "Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products? Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or..."