Class Action Suit against Direct TV
I, like all of you, despise Direct Tv.I have had them for 4 years which has cost me nothing but time, money, and many tears of frustration.
They need to pay for all the injustices they have caused (from what I could tell by searching the net) thousands of people. After doing some research I did find an open class action law suit against Direct TV based in CA for unlawful early termination fees and the invalidity of thier so-called contracts. The lawyers encourage anyone in the US with these problems to contact them. The case is Amy Imburgia v Direct Tv, Inc.
and the law firm is Sprenger and Lang. You can go to sprengerlang.com. Hope this can help someone.
This is just not fair!105f66c9 review #139031
You may also like
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "First of all salesman lied to me i asked him if i get the red zone channel of course he said yes but did not inform me it was a..."
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "Rosner was hired to correctly install a clutch in my car. Not only did they in-correctly install said clutch they made numerious mistakes in the process and could not repair..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "I kid you not. I have complained before about ebay's ineptitude, lack of customer service training, disregard for safety of the consumer's money and rights, and what I would..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."