Class Action Suit against Direct TV
I, like all of you, despise Direct Tv.I have had them for 4 years which has cost me nothing but time, money, and many tears of frustration.
They need to pay for all the injustices they have caused (from what I could tell by searching the net) thousands of people. After doing some research I did find an open class action law suit against Direct TV based in CA for unlawful early termination fees and the invalidity of thier so-called contracts. The lawyers encourage anyone in the US with these problems to contact them. The case is Amy Imburgia v Direct Tv, Inc.
and the law firm is Sprenger and Lang. You can go to sprengerlang.com. Hope this can help someone.
This is just not fair!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- "Ordered Med jacket for 92 yr old uncle (he saw print ad). Haband "Size Chart" same as industry standard. Jacket shipped was labeled "M", but is larger..."
- "Wish I could leave 0 stars. I went here for laser hair removal on lower legs. As Dr. Shakov was passing the laser on my legs I felt an intense..."
- "On Oct 3 2014, I was approached by Mike (son) about paving my driveway. He was driving through the neighborhood, I assumed looking to get some work before winter. ..."
- "They called my daughter told her she needed to decide where she wanted her dog to die because it was almost 6pm and they close. This is where I stepped..."
- "I have ordered multiple items from toys r us during the week of thanksgiving. One item arrived, story time princess castle, completely damaged. The item came in its original box..."
- "DURING THE PAST TWO YEARS I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN $2000 FOR A TOWING PACKAGE INCLUDING WIRING, PARTS FOR MY TERRY TRAVEL TRAILER AND MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS. THE LAST ITEM WAS..."