Direct Tv - Changed music channels from XM/Sirius
I am VERY unhappy with the change in music channels on DirectTV from XM/Sirius to Sonic. The channels may still play the same genre of music but the selections suck.
The Bridge and Watercolors were two of the best stations I'd ever heard and the replacements don't even come close. When I heard Whitney Houston on a station where I usually heard the likes of Jackson Browne, Dan Fogelberg, Crosby Stills & Nash, etc. I nearly gagged. When we pay as much as we do for satellite service we deserve what we pay for. If you have DirectTV please let them know if you're unhappy too.
Stamford, NY128226a9 review #171934
You may also like
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I purchased a defective element TV from target on black Friday, tried to have target exchange it but they were out of stock so i attempted to call element electronics..."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "we bought a sofa from Conn's a year a go we complain about it not being comfy, they replaced cushions steel didn't help. now customers service hangs up and..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "I ordered an arrangement to be sent to the funeral of my mothers twin sister. My mother has alzheimers and is unable to order for herself. The flowers were horrible.My..."
- "I purchase a Red Sea Max 130d complete aquarium system value at $1300.00 plus tax a year ago. This aquarium was purchase as a gift from my wife Migdalia Acevedo..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."